Work

Ages:
Craig: 32
Tweek: 32

Narrator's POV:

Craig sat in his office chair, bored out of his mind at his workplace. He had to write a paper to the governor on "why more money should go to our school science programs," or some shit. He couldn't really focus and didn't really care. He just wished there was something a little more entertaining to do.

Just then, Craig's phone rung. He picked it up to see his husband, Tweek, had texted him. He unlocked his phone to Tweek's dick. Craig blushed and quickly scrambled to put his phone away in case any co-workers came by his cubicle. When he saw no one was near him, he re-opened his phone and texted Tweek back.

_______________________________________________________

TWEEK I'M AT WORK

ye but im bored :P

...

are u turned on?

_______________________________________________________

Craig looked down at his pants and noticed a bulge, small, but still noticeable. He looked at the picture Tweek had sent again and muttered to himself. "Fuck..."

_______________________________________________________

...maybe

can i help?

yes please.

Tweek sends a full-body picture of himself with nothing but tight-fitted boxers on.

_______________________________________________________

Craig looked around once again, making sure nobody was around. It was a Saturday, which meant Craig was most likely the only one in the workplace. When he was done checking around the office, he sat back down in his chair and wrapped his hands around his erect dick. He opened his phone and started edging to the picture Tweek had sent of himself.

_______________________________________________________

fuck baby
take the boxers off 4 me?

only if u show me what u look like rn, u gotta help me out too

Craig sends a video of him jacking off, pre-cum dripping from him. "Wish you were here..." He mumbles.

mmm
ok ill take them off...
Tweek sends a video of him with no clothes on, grinding his hips against a pillow while finger-fucking himself, grunting each time he moves his hips.
loosening myself up 4 when u come home ;)

fucckkk
send a pic of ur beautiful body I wanna cum on it

Tweek sends a picture of his full body, with his cock in his hand and his back slightly arched.

Craig sends a video of him pumping his dick, with stifled moans in between each movement. He finishes on his phone and licks the camera when the video ends.

Tweek sends a video of him moving his shaft back and forth, until his semen goes all over his torso. He aims the camera at his face and blows a kiss to Craig.

omw home.

can't wait babe ;)
_______________________________________________________