Sleepover

Ages:
Craig: 17
Tweek: 17

Tweek's POV:

It was 9:30 on a Saturday and I was waiting at the kitchen table for my boyfriend, Craig. We had been making plans to... "hang out" for quite some time and now that my parents are finally gone for the weekend we can do it until morning.

I heard a hard knock on my front door and nearly sprinted to it. I flung it open to see Craig holding a green canvas bag. He instantly dropped it in the doorway. "Oh baby..." He wraps his hands around my neck and kisses my neck with soft moans in between each breath.

I dragged him and his luggage inside as he continued to kiss me on my neck, working his way up to my mouth. He pinned me down against the soft rug and shoved his tongue into my mouth. I whimpered as I felt his soft lips and tongue connect to mine, "H-hah..." Craig stroked his fingers through my hair, getting slowly aroused from my continued whimpering and soft moans.

"Take your shirt off." Craig instructs.

"Well can't you wait until we get to my room...?"

"I can't wait to touch your beautiful body any longer. Please?" He looked at me with innocent eyes, but I knew his intentions weren't the same. I did as he said, almost ripping off the baggy T-shirt I was wearing, longing for him to touch me. Craig kissed down my neck and gropes my back as he does so.

"You're so sexy..." He gently whispered in my ear. I whined in response, not being capable of saying anything else. His words only made me hornier and I couldn't wait any longer for him to fuck me. He licked his fingers and grazed them over my hard nipples, locking eye contact with me the whole time.

"Please..." I whimpered. Craig pauses what he was doing and looks up at me. "Please what?"

"Please fuck me..." I whispered quietly, but just loud enough for him to hear. Craig smirks and opens the bag he brought. He dumped everything on the ground, which consisted of condoms and lube. He swiped the lubricant from the floor and pulled his erect cock out of his pants.

"Y-you're not wearing any underwear?" I asked. "Why should I?" He replied moving his hand down to my bare torso. He slipped my dick out of my loose sweatpants to reveal I wasn't wearing anything either. "You're just as lewd as I am, Tweek."

I moaned at the feeling of his fingers holding my cock and threw my head back on instinct. "You want me to keep going?" I nodded eagerly, waiting for what he might do next. It didn't matter though, because everything he did excited me.

He continues moving his hand up and down my shaft. He picked up the speed and I arched my back to cum. I moaned as I felt the fluid release.

"Tweek? Did you just cum?"

"Sorry... I was just extra sensitive..."

Craig nodded and grabbed a condom off the floor. "Can I just... Keep going?"

"Oh god yes."

Craig's face lit up and he unwrapped the condom. I watched his hand movements as he placed it on himself. He then held up the bottle of lube and applied it to his fingers. He pressed one of them against my entrance and then added another. Craig then took them away and quickly replaced them with his dick.

He started out slow, slipping the tip in and out. He looked up at me for permission to go faster and I nodded. Craig grabbed onto my shoulders and shoved his length into me. Then out, again and again until he was going at a constant pace.

"Please go faster... Please..."

He fully shoved his base into me and hit my prostate. "You're such a slut, you know that?" He picked up the speed and hit my g-spot repeatedly, his textured dick sliding in and out. "O-oh god... That's so good..." I moaned through my teeth. "Agh~... Tweek... I need to cum..."

I lifted my head slightly and stroked my fingers through his jet black hair. "M-me too..." Craig grunted and shut his eyes tightly. He released his semen and threw his head back, biting his lower lip. I came all over myself and Craig. He sighed tiredly and pulled out.

"That was amazing..." I said exasperated.

"Let me know when you're ready for round two." He smirked.

I stroked his hair lovingly but something caught my eye.

"Dude, you forgot to close the door."