Wet Dream

Ages:

Craig: 17
Tweek: 17

(This one doesn't have much context, I was just smut deprived and needed to write it 😤)

CRAIG'S POV:

I smirk, pinning Tweek against our bedroom wall.

Tweek looks at me with lust in his eyes, and I wrap my hand around his waist.

I kiss him passionately brushing my tongue against his bottom lip, and he gladly opens up and my tongue explores his mouth.

I rip his shirt off sucking on his neck roughly.

Tweek lets out a moan, "Ngh~ Craig!"

I smile as I begin kissing lower down his body, and he lets out a moan as I slowly undo his belt.  I take my hoodie and pants off and chuck them across the room.

I lay Tweek down on the bed, and slowly pull off his pants and boxers.

I grab onto his cock and pump quickly up and down, he lets out a moan as I slowly suck the tip, he moans, "Craig! Take it all!" He shouts.

As I start to bob my head, he moans, "F-fuck, I'm going to cum!"

I suck in my cheeks making the friction harder as his liquid fills my mouth.

I swallow, coming back face to face with him, and I smirk.

"I want to hear you scream."

I take the lube out of the bag right across from us and apply it to his entrance and onto my length.

As I flip him onto his stomach, I pull my pants down to my knees, along with my underwear.

I thrust into him hard, I pulled out only to ram back into him.

He lets out a loud moan, and I juck into him again while saying in a hushed voice,

"I said, I want to hear you scream."

I ram myself into him multiple times as he screams in pleasure.

I grab his erection with one hand starting to pump him.

He screams, "I'm going to cum!"

I moan while breathing down his neck.

"Ngh~ Me too..."

BZZZT!!! BZZZT!!!

"UGH!"

I roll onto my side and slam the "off" button on my alarm.

"I fucking hate you." I mumble under my breath.