Bored

Ages:

Craig: 18
Tweek: 18

CRAIG'S POV:

Ugh. I'm so bored!

We're having Thanksgiving at the Tweak's this year, and all the adults are talking about stupid economy stuff, Tricia is at her boyfriend's house, and me and Tweek are just bored as FUCK!

Wait.

I know.

I whisper to Tweek,

"Hey, wanna go hang out... Somewhere else?"

He nods.

"Thank God, get me the fuck out of here, man!"

I reply "Tweek, can you show me where the bathroom is?"

That was the lamest excuse ever. I wish I could come up with something better. Of course I knew where the bathroom was, I had been to Tweek's house a billion times.

He quickly pulls me into the bathroom and says;

"I can take care of your boredom..."

My eyes shot open. He's never the one who starts this type of stuff, but hey, there's a first time for everything.

I nod, and he begins.

He kisses me slowly, biting down playfully on my bottom lip, as he smirks moving his lips down my neck.

I feel his hand go for the inside of my underwear.

I moan, feeling his hand wrap around my hard dick, as he pulls back and unzips my pants, he grabs my erection and kisses the tip softly.

He slowly starts taking it in his mouth and I groan pushing his head down further, he continues to suck as I feel him massage my balls.

I whisper, "Fuck...I'm going to cum..."

Just as I say that, I explode in his mouth, he stands up with cum dribbling down his chin, and he smiles kissing me again.

"That was fun." I whisper.

I rub his chin. "Your breath smells like cum."

He smirks, kissing me. "And now yours will too..."

After I got my turn, we walked back to the table and Mrs. Tweak says, "What took you boys so long? It's been 15 minutes!"

Mr. Tweak taps her on the shoulder and she, uh,  gets the hint.

After dinner, we sit down on the couch to watch football.

I sit down, and Tweek sits on my lap, purposely rubbing against my dick, but I find it cute.

I shake my head.

"Oh, my God, you're so cute." I whisper in his ear.

I felt Tweek kissing my neck,

"We gotta do that more often." I whisper.

"Definitely." He replies.

A/N; Oh my garshes! My my! I sure do love smut! (My ELA teacher might get fired for making a smut book. Some kid in my class leaked the screenshot before she could delete it off the web. Whoopsies XD)