Double Date

Ship request by @insomn1ac_ <3

Ages:
Craig: 16
Tweek: 16
Clyde: 16
Scott: 16

Tweek's POV:

"Craig, hurry up! We're gonna be late!" I yell. "I'm coming! Jeez. Lemme get my goddamn shoes on."

Craig and I are getting ready to go on our first double date with Clyde and his boyfriend, Scott. They only started dating just recently and it seems to be going pretty well for them. Only problem is that Craig is taking forever.

"Craig if you don't hurry up I'm going to leave without you." I say annoyed. Just as I say that, Craig sprints up to me. "I'm ready!" He waves goodbye to his parents and gets in the car.

"Bye Mrs. Tucker. Bye Mr. Tucker, thank you for letting me stay over!" They wave goodbye and I join Craig in the car.

"Alright, finally." I sigh as I start my car. I pull out of the driveway and Craig's looking out the window. "You okay?" He looks back at me with a smile. "Well it's just that after all these years of Clyde denying him being gay, he gets a boyfriend. And of all people, it's Scott Malkinson." I laugh, "Dude, you're right."

Soon enough, we arrive at Denny's, where we're going to be meeting up. Clyde and Scott are already there, so we park next to them and go inside.

Craig and I greet the waitress at the front doors. "Hi, we're here with Clyde Donovan?" The waitress nods her head. "Follow me."

We follow her to the dining room where we spot Clyde and Scott in the corner. Scott waves at us, "Hi guyths!" I run over enthusiastically and give Scott and Clyde a hug. "How have you guys been? It's been so long!"

Craig follows after me and sits down. "Hey Clyde. Hey Scott. Have you guys ordered yet?" "Nah," Clyde responds, "We were waiting for you." He picks up a menu and observes his food choices. "Do you guys want pancakes? Chocolate chip?"

Everyone nods and Clyde calls over a waiter. "Uh, hi, can we get four large chocolate chip pan-" Clyde pauses as Scott taps him on the shoulder. Scott whispers something to him and nods. "Sorry, can we get three large chocolate chip pancakes and eggs instead?" He nods and walks away to the kitchen. "Sorry babe." Clyde whispers.

Craig cups his hands around his face and shouts, "AWWWWW!" Through his hands and Scott blushes.  "Hey, he's got diabetes and I gotta look out for him." Clyde scolds him. "Yeah yeah, I know. I just think it's cute how you guys have pet names for each other!"

"Dude! You do the same thing with Tweek, right?" Clyde argues. I scoff at him. "It's just that all throughout middle school you denied being gay and now..." I pause and look at Scott. "Well, now you've got a boyfriend." Craig nods his head in agreement. "Yeah. You're a fucking faggot, dude."

"Well acthually," Scott announces, "I don'th think either of uth are really gay..." Craig rolls his eyes, "Oh not this again." He says jokingly.

"Shut the fuck up, Craig." Clyde snaps. "It's juth..." Scott continues, "both of us feel more bisexual if anything."

"Oh, well good for you guys!" I reply. "Yeah, we're totally cool with that dude. Congrats." Craig says happily. I glance over at Clyde, who looks really proud of his boyfriend.

We continue chatting until the waiter arrives with our food. "Alright, sorry for the wait, thank you for your patience," He apologizes and sets the food down on the table. "Enjoy!"

"Oh, we forgot to thank you for the food. Thanks." Craig says, "Yeah, no problem." Clyde replies.

We all eat and talk through our meal. When we're done, the waiter comes back and gets our cups and plates. After that, it was time to go.

"Thanks for inviting us. And nice meeting you Scott."

"Yeah, you thoo! Bye Tweek, bye Craig!"

Clyde and Scott walk out together, hand in hand

"Aww, our little faggots are growing up," Craig sighs as he wipes a tear from his eye.