Caught

Ages:

Tweek: 17
Craig: 17

Craig's POV:

It was a warm spring afternoon, and I was meant to be picking up Tweek from the coffee shop at 4. Just then, I got a call from my mom.

"Craig?" I sighed.

"Yes mom?"

Tricia has Saturday detention and I need you to pick her up. Your father and I are both busy with work and need you to go get her."

"Seriously? She has detention again? But I'm going out with Tweek today!"

"Yes yes, I know. We're going to talk to her later but I really need your help. Maybe you could bring Tweek with you?"

"Ugh. Fine."

As I hung up the phone, I pulled into the café. I walked through the doors and waited in line. Then I saw Tweek. When it's finally my turn to get served, I look at him. "Hey, baby," I smirk, "Can I get my hot boyfriend with a side of whipped cream?"

One of the other employees sneers at me. "Sexual assault. Take that somewhere else."

Tweek laughs. "No, it's okay. He's with me." Mrs. Tweak gives Tweek a thumbs up to leave, and we walk out.

"Uh, babe?"

"Yes?"

"My stupid sister got weekend detention and my parents wanted me to pick her up... Would you mind coming with me?"

"Oh, no, not at all! I don't mind!"

"Okay, thanks honey."

I pulled into the school and parked my truck. We both get out of the car and I kiss Tweek's hand.

"Wait here, okay? I'll be right back with Tricia."

"Okay." He responds.

I walk into the school and approach the front desk. "Hello," I greet the lady, "I'm here for a Tricia Tucker?"

"Oh," She responds dryly. "Tucker. Right this way." She leads me down a lanky hallway and turns right. "Here you are, sir." I see Tricia sitting there on a hard wooden bench with her chin in her hands. "It's about time." She snaps.

"C'mon, mom and dad said they would talk to you later."

"Whatever."

We walk back outside, and Tweek is in the car waiting for us.

"TWEEKERS!" Tricia shouts. She sprints across the parking lot and jumps onto Tweek.

"AHHH!" Tweek screams.

"HI TWEEK!" She yells.

"Tricia!" I yell, "Get off!" I pry her body off Tweek as he stands there awkwardly. "Get. In. The. Car." I say sternly. Trisha sticks her tounge out at me and jumps in the back.

"Sorry..." I apologize to Tweek, "I don't know why she acts like that around you..." "Oh, it's okay, I don't mind. I was just a little surprised." Tweek replies.

"Hey." I whisper to him.

Tweek turns around. "Yeah?"

"When we get to my house... You wanna do something?" Tweek looks at me flustered. "Uhm, what stuff? A-also, won't Tricia be there?"

"Yeah... But we can go in my room... And I bought new stuff..."

"Well... I haven't seen you all week... So I'll think about it."