Episode 16. Yeonha University (2)

“Alright, the campus tour ends here. Thank you all for your hard work.”

“Thank you.”

“Thanks.”

The guide concluded the tour and distributed souvenir exchange tickets, explaining that participants could receive their souvenirs at the university headquarters. Since Kim Junsoo’s purpose for visiting today was to get a souvenir, he was about to head straight to the university headquarters. However, Woo seong-sik curiosity was piqued by the bustling scene below the hill.

“Hey, Junsoo. Let’s go down there and take a look too. Isn’t there a famous celebrity there?”

“Sure, let’s check it out.”

Kim Junsoo and Woo seong-sik descended the hill. As they got closer, the atmosphere felt even more vibrant than it appeared from above. The eastern entrance of the College of Humanities was filled with numerous staff members and professional filming equipment. An FD carried a sign that read, “Please don’t shout or look at the camera,” while controlling the surroundings.

“Get ready, stand by, and action!”

The director, who had just started filming the current scene, shouted “action” after cueing everyone.

The lighting and sound teams came out of the building, followed by Han So-hyeon walking along with the camera.

“Oh, really. What’s wrong with Kang Seo-joon? Why is he so annoyed with me these days?”

As Yeoreum walked out, she paused briefly and became lost in thought.

“What mistake did I make? Ah, I don’t know, I don’t know.”

She walked out, shaking her head left and right.

“I don’t know either.”

Then, Cha Woo-joo appeared from behind the entrance column, revealing himself after hiding.

“Aah!! Cha Woo-joo? Hey, why are you scaring people?”

“You have nothing to do right? Let’s go somewhere together today.”

However, it wasn’t only Jeong Yeoreum who was surprised.

“Whatttt!!! Ugh…!”

Seeing Yeon-woo suddenly appear while they were observing from outside the set, Seong-sik let out a yell.

When the nearby filming staff looked at them, Junsoo hurriedly covered Seong-sik’s mouth.

“Hey, be quiet. You’re not supposed to shout, didn’t you see the sign?”

As Junsoo removed his hand that had been covering Seong-sik’s mouth, he whispered.

“Weren’t you surprised? It’s Yeon-woo. Over there.”

“I know. I saw too. I’ve noticed since Han So-hyeon started walking. They’re shooting together with Yeon-woo.”

Hearing Junsoo’s words, Seong-sik looked at Junsoo and spoke.

“Oh… Is that so? That’s impressive. I just thought she was pretty.”

“I know. You were even drooling with your mouth open.”

“Hey, it wasn’t that bad!”

Seong-sik snapped back at Junsoo.

Meanwhile, on the set, Cha Woo-joo decided to take a break and pulled Yeoreum’s hand to lead her away.

They were in the midst of filming a scene where they walked away while Cha Woo-joo suggested they take a break and clear their minds.

“Cut! Let’s just cut the last part and do it again. Mr. Yeseul, can you check the camera angles?”