Episode 56: Trip

[The protagonist of director Park Chan-hong’s blockbuster film ‘Master Plan’ is the blue-chip actor Ryu Yeon-woo?]

[Ryu Yeon-woo and Ma Seok-do bring an unimaginable chemistry in ‘Master Plan’.]

[Ryu Yeon-woo and Han So-hyeon continue filming consecutively after Summer Promise’.]

After watching a musical and unexpectedly experiencing a hangover, Yeon-woo collapsed and slept without checking the flood of articles since last night.

“It was announced yesterday.”

Yeon-woo checked the comments.

(jj131***): Wow… debuting just last year, and already the lead in a Park Chan-hong film? What’s his charm?

ㄴ (cha07***): He’s good-looking, isn’t he?

ㄴ (suin4***): How much is the production cost that they cast a lead with charm? Anyway, haters gonna hate.

(wag010***): Crazy. How can I wait until it’s released?

ㄴ (afsq***): Already crying while waiting. Will the plot unfold in between?

ㄴ (prett***): Unlike dramas, movies rarely have that kind of thing. Sigh.

While checking the comments, Yeon-woo received a call from Min-soo and prepared to go out, stretching lazily.

“Oh, come to think of it, I haven’t seen any musicals after all.”

Thinking about last night, Yeon-woo shook his head, dressed, and headed down to the parking lot.

Yeon-woo got into Min-soo’s car, who was waiting for him.

“Good morning.”

“Hello, Min-soo hyung.”

Min-soo spoke as he started the car.

“Only a month has passed since the end of your work, and you’re not taking a break.”

“Ah, Min-soo hyung also likes going into projects.”

“Hahaha.”

Not liking to sit still at the company, Min-soo chuckled at the sharp remark.

Soon they arrived at the LN building.

Going up to the 3rd-floor meeting room, Yeon-woo found the casting manager, Jung-hyuk, who helped with the casting when he took on the lead role in Master Plan.

“Oh, Actor Ryu. It’s been a while.”

“Yes, Team leader Jung, everything’s been well?”

Shaking hands as Yeon-woo entered, Team leader Jung greeted.

“It’s all good. It feels like just yesterday when we had the Master Plan audition, and now it’s already the crank-up. As you get older, time flies faster.”

As they chatted, they took their seats, and Team leader Jung presented several scripts prepared for Yeon-woo.

“Do you have a particular genre in mind? From the company’s perspective, we recommend entering a project after Master Plan is released and your value has risen, guaranteeing higher pay.”

In other words, despite Master Plan not being released yet, with the current influx of articles, Yeon-woo’s value has risen, but the guarantee hasn’t increased, making it the preferred state for all producers.

Setting aside such complex logic, Yeon-woo, who has never rested since his past life, finds resting quietly more challenging, wanting nothing more than to work on a project quickly.