Episode 28. The First Broadcast of [Summer Table]

Back in Seoul, with the intention of editing, PD Lee Kyung-shik, who was exhilarated for the first time in a while, captured the picturesque moments of the members exploring various places on the island before leaving. The first shoot for this variety show had concluded.

The filming team and cast members had arrived at Gunsan Port on a boat. The staff members packed up the filming equipment, and after a successful shoot on the island, everyone bid each other farewell.

“Great job!”

“Yes, everyone, well done!”

“Thanks to Yeon-woo, our show is going to be a hit.”

After the shoot, PD Lee Kyung-shik approached Yeon-woo, sending him a grateful look filled with affection.

“Director, please feel free to speak your mind. The chemistry among our members is really good, isn’t it?”

“Oh, really? Hahaha. While the chemistry is great, Yeon-woo carried it.”

In response to the praise from the PD, Yeon-woo chuckled and scratched his head modestly.

His solitary life in the past, during his solo and living alone, had unexpectedly become a support like this.

“Anyway, please take care of the next shoot as well! I think we might release a teaser for the next episode using this footage from the current shoot.”

“As expected, variety shows are amazing. Thank you for your hard work on this shoot, Director.”

The actors took turns bidding farewell as they left. Cars came to pick up the actors one by one, starting with So-hyeon, who had turned pale due to motion sickness.

“Yeon-woo, see you next week! And also Jin-yuk, Jun-ho!”

Facing each other, shaking hands, and even doing a little bow, Yeon-woo waved to everyone before getting into Manager Min-soo’s car.

“Thank you for your hard work, actors. How was the shoot?”

“It was fun. It seems like it’ll turn out well. Director said.”

With a smile, Yeon-woo’s words were met with a cheerful mood as Min-soo started the car and soon arrived in Daejeon.

“Thanks for your hard work today. I’ll be coming back to Seoul every week after graduation anyway, so take care until then, Min-soo hyung.”

He conveyed his sorry feelings to Min-soo, who had been bringing him to Daejeon for his schedules.

Seeing Yeon-woo like that, Min-soo chuckled warmly.

“Oh, it’s not tiring at all. I told you last time that I used to travel back and forth between the army base every day. I find office work boring, so once you graduate, make sure to have me involved in shooting a lot of works. Haha.”

“Yes! Maybe after this variety show ends, I’ll have a cameo shoot. Though I’m not sure if the company knows about it yet.”

Min-soo’s eyes brightened at the talk of shooting.

It wasn’t just empty words. Min-soo had a hands-on work ethic, and these days, office work was quite demanding for him.

Unlike his previous workplace, at LN Entertainment, managers didn’t switch artists during their rest periods. Min-soo’s main duties were related to analyzing the artists he was in charge of and attending classes related to office work and other necessary management skills when there was no need for on-site management.

“In that case, I’ll come next week.”

“Yes, Min-soo hyung. Have a safe journey back to Seoul.”