Episode 52: Master Plan - Ship

“It seems like Senior Ma is the youngest person here.”

“Oh, what now?”

As Ma Seok-do started the live stream, he said to Yeon-woo.

“Yeon-woo, I usually just grill the meat, so you do the talking.”

“Ahaha, got it.”

Without saying much, Yeon-woo took care of grilling the meat while Seok-do’s live stream continued. It was a mukbang content where Seok-do grilled meat quietly, and it had its share of dedicated viewers.

For this live stream, there were more than five times the usual number of viewers.

“Hello, everyone.”

Looking at the screen somewhat awkwardly as it was his first time, Yeon-woo greeted the audience. The chat was filled with messages and hearts, making it difficult to keep up.

“Yes, hello. Nice to meet you.”

Yeon-woo continued to greet the viewers despite the overwhelming chat messages and questions.

“It seems like you’ve become a YouTuber or an internet broadcaster. Haha.”

“This side is Senior Ma Seok-do, the owner of this live stream. Yes, I haven’t tried the meat yet.”

Ma Seok-do, who had grilled the meat, began to answer the numerous questions and comments that were rapidly filling the chat.

“It’s harder than I thought to keep talking like this.”

[Janis UK: Oh, my angel. I hope you say hello to your international fans.]

[Danis Y: Yeah, that’s what I mean!]

Surprisingly, there were many foreign fans, and a large portion of the chat was in English.

“It’s nice to see so many international fans. Hello, I’m Ryu Yeon-woo.”

Yeon-woo naturally started communicating with foreign fans using perfect pronunciation.

“Wow, you’re good at English too? I was impressed when you spoke Italian.”

Ma Seok-do, who had been grilling meat silently, finally spoke up.

[p_yoyo: Your pronunciation is amazing. But did he just say he can speak Italian? Yeon-woo is……]

[deli_03: I’m melting. Of course, I’m talking about the meat Ma Seok-do is grilling.]

[felianD: But, it’s interesting that Ma Seok-do and Ryu Yeon-woo are friends, right? How did they become close? And Italian?]

“Oh, that’s still a secret. You’ll find out soon when the article comes out.”

While grilling the meat, Ma Seok-do quickly responded to the question of how he read the chat. The shooting was in the latter half, and it was already a well-known fact in the industry, so there was no real secret.

Afterward, Yeon-woo answered questions from the viewers with sincerity.

The live stream lasted about 20 minutes, and even though it was short, it was enjoyable to interact directly with the fans.

“Yeon-woo, it’s time to eat comfortably now. Say goodbye to the fans.”

“Oh, yes. Then, I’ll see you again when there’s another opportunity. Good night, everyone!”

Seok-do and Yeon-woo shook hands.

The chat was filled with greetings, and hearts rapidly rising.

– Click –