2 : Allergic or not?

"I will... I will tell you my decision after some time ", Murtasim replied and left the room escaping from her question. He doesn't have any problem with her studying as this decision depends upon others. Before he used to think that Wakas would get her educated and nobody would be able to do anything and never interrupt because he had no right but today he has all rights.

The guy who said she would do whatever she wanted to ask him about her dream today. He stopped when he reached the garden and noticed the stars, one of the perfect views he sees daily. Today if he denies then he will behave the same like his mother behaved before and made him the person he is now. He never had any problem with her dreams and career, not even now because he knows the pain of losing dreams. He wiped his lone tear which escaped from his eyes.

"I should not cry because my tears don't matter", he thought and bit his lips controlling his tears. He thinks nobody cares and his tears won't change anything. He knows in this cruel world people know how to use tears not to mend someone's heart. He stopped believing anyone and the people he trusted were his mother, Mariyam, and Bhaktu. Only he is his protector, dear friend, and his secret keeper. He has gone through a lot and finds it difficult to break someone's dream. He was the one who asked Ma Begum to let Mariyam study as he couldn't see her crying for her dreams.

Even though he doesn't like Meerab but a part of him is still soft for her. He still feels pity for her as she is left with nothing. And with what right he will stop her? Husband? When he knows they will part ways in the future then why show rights? And who is he to do so? He doesn't like her, feels her undeserving of himself, and dislikes her as his wife then why should he stop her?

"If she became a lawyer then it would be best at least if I leave her she will be able to live a life as I don't think she will forgive her parents in this birth. And I'm doing this only for this reason. Also, I don't care what she wants and what she will do further ", Murtasim thought and came back to his room and noticed Meerab sleeping with her blanket on the ground. He was about to pick that up when remembered her words and pulled his hand back.

He sat on the couch thinking of further life which looked complicated to him with her as now he needed to take everything carefully because his name was attached to Meerab. He looked at her sleeping figure, her forehead lines made him feel bad for her. She was fierce before and now he doesn't know if she is the same or not. He lay on the couch but couldn't sleep as his mind was revolving around Meerab. What if she fell sick tomorrow? With these thoughts, he tip-toed towards her covered her with a blanket, and laid back on his couch covering his face.

Meerab opened her eyes when she felt herself covered and looked at Murtasim who walked towards his couch and laid. he couldn't see her as his back was facing her front and when he lay, Meerab closed her eyes acting as if sleeping. Last time she noticed a blanket on the ground but didn't pick as she felt too tired and sleepy to bend down and close her eyes to sleep again but her sleep was very light which broke when Murtasim covered her body.

"Mai kahi isse galat toh nahi smajh rhi?", she thought and dozed off peacefully.

The next morning she woke up with the alarm sound and noticed the couch empty, she turned back to see if Murtasim was sleeping beside her or not and wondered where he was early in the morning. One thing she realized with Murtasim's routine is that he is an early riser unlike her who needs an alarm or her father to wake her up.

She woke up and after getting ready she walked downstairs to see Haya holding Murtasim's shoulder and they were very close. She didn't know why she felt her heart aching. She felt her heart burning to see them together. She tried to make herself understand that her and Murtasim's relationship was just of papers but her heart boiled seeing someone else holding his shoulder. She should not feel anything but she felt angry with him and herself as well for feeling bad for a guy who is not worth it. She was going towards her room when Ma Begum came in front of her and greeted her morning. Meerab greeted back and asked for the reason to stop her