15: Honeymoon (2)

They were lost in looking at eachother when they noticed a woman coming and Meerab stopped looking at Murtasim. She was again lost in his deep eyes. His eyes are more expressive than his heart. His angelic eyes are a pool of emotions that contain love for her. She guessed that he might be waiting for her to confess her feelings as his eyes softened when he noticed her smiling. She is enjoying the trip and his presence around her. It won't be a lie if she says she is falling for him. She is enjoying herself so much that she wants to scream while twirling under the sunset near an eye-catching view shouting and confessing her love for him. This trip is a turning point in her life as she now starts to believe one line

"Mahobbat ke lea ek nazar kafi hoti hai". And here she is looking at him daily and falling for him more and more. She doesn't know if he also loves her or not but she wants to keep everything to keep him happy. She loves stealing his things now as his perfume fragrance makes her feel his presence. She kept looking at him when he was looking towards the sky.

"Let's go", they heard a manly voice and Meerab turned to see a man approaching the woman who was looking at the sky. Meerab noticed the girl's eyes were moistened and guessed the guy also noticed but rather than wiping her tears z be started to drag the girl but soon the woman freed her hand and looked towards the water.

"Let me enjoy at least", said the girl.

"Don't argue and come with me otherwise get ready to face the consequences", said that man. Meerab heard their conversation and felt anger rushing in her veins. She looked towards Murtasim asking if she should go or not as she sensed anger in that man's voice. The guy didn't seem to care about someone's tears, he just ordered. Murtasim shook his head gesturing her to take this lightly and not to interfere between a couple so she shrugged it off thinking it to be a joke until she noticed that man dragging the woman again and this time angrily. 

"Meerab don't interfere in others life. Enjoy yourself here", Murtasim said and held Meerab's hand tight as she was going to fight with an unknown man. He will hate it if the guy misbehaves with her. She is his responsibility, his respect, and his wife. He can't let her take a risk to go in front of someone like this. Even though he will be watching her still the idea didn't seem good to him. They should not interfere in someone's life who is not connected with us.

"Can't you see how he is dragging her", Meerab asked angrily

"It's their life", he said angrily but Meerab paid no heed to what Murtasim said and walked towards the couple angrily after cleaning her hands which were dirty because of the sand. She walked towards the woman and pulled her away from the man

"You can't take her like this. Let her enjoy ", Meerab said angrily

"She is my wife who are you to interfere? If you are interested then come. I will leave her", the guy said which angered Murtasim and he walked towards the guy and angrily slapped him hard when the guy looked towards Murtasim with rage, Murtasim pushed him away angrily standing in front of Meerab shielding her as he promised to protect her. Murtasim's eyes turned dark in anger and he punched on his stomach angrily. When Meerab noticed the situation getting worse, she came between them and pulled Murtasim away with her. She rubbed her hand softly on his chest saying "Calm down Murtasim"

"I will kill you if you speak against her again ", Murtasim shouted angrily

"Apni biwi ko sambhalo", the man spoke which angered Murtasim more he was about to drag Meerab with him but she freed her hand and walked towards the lady. Murtasim turned to see the lady with tears and felt bad for her. He politely asked the man to give her some time and warned him through his eyes when Meerab wasn't looking at them. The guy agreed saying they could take 20 minutes which made the lady smile and she sat beside Meerab.