34 : Assurance

I was craving to write something so here you go❤️❤️✨. The next update probably be on the 23rd or 24th.
______________

Murtasim kept mum as he didn't have words to make her understand it happened maybe because it was written on their destiny or that was his punishment for thinking of revenge on the girl who was defeated already.  He knew she was heartbroken, yet he decided to take revenge was the worst. When he realizes her love for him, he feels like burying himself on the ground because of regret. If not revenge, then she would be head over heels in love with him. He would be living a happy life with her, maybe with their kids as well. Her love is like light to his dark life, he feels incomplete without her. The fact he was not there when she needed him is the worst. How can he act so cruelly? She snapped at him asking for him to speak to which he nodded and tried to think of an explanation but couldn't get anything. If he says he wants her on the wedding night, she will surely misunderstand him. The issue was her ego which he wanted to break but never knew he would hate the outcome.

"I can't explain that. I can only confess my feelings for you. When I look back I realize I never hated you. I used to think I hated your presence but the truth is I never felt in that way ever. Instead, I felt suffocated without you. I have everything if I have you beside me otherwise I am worthless. You are a very important part of my life. We can't change our past but surely we can create new memories. With you beside me. Can't we", he asked taking her hands in his sharing his inner feelings as he knew she needed his assurance. That would heal her soul more and she will start believing him again.

Meerab smiled and looked at her hand which he held, she felt his immense love and care with a single touch. This is what she wished from him, from her life. She was used to living in an environment where everyone pampered her as Wakas showered love to her. After the wedding, Murtasim did the same and never let anyone point a finger at her which made her fall for him. When she felt it was a lie, she felt land slipping through her feet and started living alone thinking he would never care.

She thought he was done taking revenge and her presence or absence would never matter to him. She felt he never loved her, he just wanted her body but now she is in a dilemma. She knows he is not the person who would use her like she thought earlier. Her misunderstanding regarding that night was cleared when she heard Mariyam talking about her marriage. That means he was not lying and his concern was real. She was stupid to believe Haya and leave him. The man in front of her is the opposite of what she thought of Murtasim. He cried in front of her, he also suffered, he also lost his family and he lost his dreams as well. She never knew this man had stored all this pain inside his heart. She looked towards him trying to see if she could know anything by looking at his face.

He looked at her confused seeing her acting weird from looking at thier hand to looking at him like he had grown horns. He removed his hand from her and brought it towards her face which was staring at him keenly. He caressed her cheeks and looked down as he felt his cheeks heating up when he felt her strong gaze on his face. He realizes that she is trying to accept him as her life. Their eyes locked with eachother and they felt themselves drowning in love again.

"You are what my heart desires. If you are here then I love silence as well. You are the most important part of this family Meerab. Your eyes are filled with peace. You are the most beautiful woman I ever seen. Without you, I had no happiness. You are my lucky charm, my destiny, my love, my destination, and my everything", he whispered looking at her. He was lost in her beautiful eyes, he moved closer, still in a daze as it was very difficult for him to take his eyes off her. She blushed when she felt his sharp gaze on her lips. He raised his eyebrow and Meerab blinked her eyes in response permitting him to kiss her. She closed her eyes and soon felt his warm lips on her lips and it felt like heaven. After a while, they broke the kiss when they heard the loud sound of something breaking in the kitchen and moved away from eachother.