12 : Bali

"It is not our plane. And I'm with you. Tell me What happened", he asked softly placing his hand on hers. Meerab kept looking outside and noticed the aeroplane which was in front of her flying in the air.  She sighed in relief as she was scared when she felt her plane moving and she was not even wearing a seatbelt. She felt nervous as she had Acrophobia. She agreed with Murtasim as she wanted to somewhere to enjoy her freedom.

Moreover, she accepted Murtasim as her fate, maybe they are mismatched or destined to be together. She doesn't know, she just knows one thing she was forced to marry him. Before this marriage, she lost everything and she had only one thing which was her body. To her luck, she thanks the almighty for selecting Murtasim over any man. He made her feel comfortable around him otherwise she would have said a big no to go with Murtasim alone. Who would risk her life by going with a short-tempered man?

She looked outside and kept looking at the way other aeroplanes were taking off. The sight looked beautiful to Her, how they flew into the air and enjoyed their freedom. Her eyes teared up remembering how she ended up here. She wished to roam the whole world with her dad and it was her dream to visit court with her father but all her dreams are shattered. Even though Murtasim said he would help her is it all the same now? Will she ever visit court with her father? Like a proud daughter will her father ever feel proud of her success because as far she remembers they broke her dreams?

One thing clicked in her mind seeing the airplane and how it flew high in the sky leaving the ground. A perfect example of freedom is how it breaks every barrier and flies high in the sky where nobody disturbs the aeroplane. She clutched her dress tight and looked down to control her tears but they had no control as she was feeling too emotional at this moment.

She is going out of Pakistan for a while but she is feeling like she is going to leave everyone

She is going out of Pakistan for a while but she is feeling like she is going to leave everyone. Murtasim is sitting beside her but still, she feels lonely like nobody loves her. She felt jealous of that girl whose father took her on a trip and here her father married her like she was a burden. She wants to forget everything and move on but her surroundings remind her of the pain and betrayal she went through. They should have told her beforehand, if not in childhood then at least she had the right to know the truth when she turned 18 but they chose to hide it and broke her heart into a million pieces later. Just then she heard Murtasim's voice

"Ruksati nahi ho rhi tumhari chup ho jao Meerab", she reminded herself but the more she pressured herself or stopped crying, her heart cried.

"What happened Meerab? Why are you crying? Tell me yar. Don't you want to go with me? Tell me I will not mind", he asked and placed his hand on hers and pressed her hand softly assuring her. Her heart melted with his touch and she looked at him with her tear-stricken face

"I'm fine just got emotional ", Meerab said and wiped her tears with the back of her hand without looking at him as she didn't want to tell him about her feelings right now. She doesn't want to start crying again feeling lonely as practically she is not alone. Especially when her husband, her protector is sitting beside her.