27: Murtasim Is Missing

I'm here because exams postponed. Jo exams 7 ko khatam hone the aab shuru he 7 March se hai, khatam 23 March ko. And I don't want you all to keep waiting so here I am again back🤣27 Feb se the exams pehle.
________________

Murtasim held her hand and his hand shivered when he felt a burning sensation in his hand. Meerab noticed his red hand and didn't jerk for fear she would hurt him by jerking. She knows he will not think of his pain right now because he wants to stop her but she doesn't know what right she should stay with him. She feels a pang inside her heart to see him in pain but seeing him she remembers his betrayal. For him, that might be a small mistake but only her heart knows that she finds it impossible to forgive him.

She shivered when he rubbed his thumb on the back of her hand and she looked into his eyes. She found love for her in his eyes but now her heart refused to believe it because when she thought it was love, he threw her into the darkness where everything looked fake to her. She has so many questions for him, she wants to keep cursing him and slapping him until her heart feels free but can she do that? She regretted slapping him on that day too as she loved him from the bottom of her heart. She slapped the man she loved but that time she knew she was not in her senses. Today when her hand is in his, she is getting flashes of the time when she was very happy with him. She took a deep breath and she didn't want to fall into his trap again. She will deal with him cleverly not innocently like before.

"At least have something with me. Stay with me for a while please", he requested and Meerab rolled her eyes at his drama. She took her hand back softly and crossed her arms chuckling at his act of innocence. Now everything looked like an act because she had been living with these actors for her whole life. First her parents and then he. Every person she believed betrayed her now even simple gestures look like a trap to her.

"I don't get comfortable with friends. I don't even let boys hold my hand like you did. Mahobbat hoti na tab ghanto bina baat kea bhi rehti but I feel irritated by seeing your face", Meerab said angrily as he touched her wounded heart. She wants to spit venomous words on him just to let him know there is no chance so he should back off.

"I know but can't I save my marriage?", he asked

"You are trying to save a broken marriage. Live in delusion ", Meerab said chuckling at him who was fighting a lost battle. There is not even a 1 percent chance because she will not give him a chance and here he is living in the delusion that he can save thier marriage. How? She will never trust him back, sympathy is an emotion that comes out for everyone but that doesn't mean one will marry that particular guy.

"I am happy with my delusion. What will you have?", he asked

"Chain ki Hawa ", she replied sarcastically

"How to give you that?", he asked raising his eyebrows and playing along with her. He knows she is very irritated right now but still, he loves teasing her. He misses talking to her and teasing her. How much he cursed himself for thinking of this stupid revenge and now have no rights over her otherwise he would have pulled her in his arms after teasing her. She fits so well in his arms and he would have caged her in his arms forever.

"By divorcing me", Meerab said

"If I hurt you again then you can ask for that. For now, you are my wife and I will keep manofying you. Don't worry iss bar dil nahi todunga", he reassured her which made no impact on her as her wounds were too deep to be healed by him through his words. She strongly believes that he will leave her once he gets a perfect life partner for him. She is mature and practical now, she believes in actions more than words. She will believe him only if she finds him honest and feels him true. Deep down she also wants to be loved by him as her love for him never dies. She said that she hates him which was a lie because she can never hate him. Love can never turn to hate, if it does then the feeling was never love. Love can die for a person but can never turn to hate.