7 : Party

Was writing this chapter that's why I didn't reply to the comments. Will reply soon ❤️❤️
_______

Murtasim froze at his place as he forgot about the video he received from an unknown number. Before he thought he should not overreact but today after seeing the ring, he felt betrayed. He felt his heart breaking into millions of pieces. Never in his life, had he thought someone would betray him. He kept looking at her clothes which were smelling like her, he was used to her.

They spent very little time together but for him, that was enough because a part of him had already accepted her as his wife. His eyes moistened seeing the ring which was supposed to be rejected but she saved it and the relationship she should save, she wanted to break it someday. He doesn't even know how he should react. And on what basis? Who is he to her? A forced husband whom she considers as her friend or a guy because of him she is separated from her love.

He can't even question her because he knows she will ask him with what right he is asking that question. He also doesn't want to force his rights on her because he doesn't find her trustworthy. Moreover, he knows she will never accept her mistake because she never did in childhood. Rohail knows her more than him so it is obvious Meerab would be more comfortable around Rohail than him

"Murtasim you are back. What are you doing?", Meerab asked entering the room and she walked towards Murtasim softly. She picked up the dress which was lying on the ground and found Murtasim lost.

On hearing her voice Murtasim wiped his fresh tears and acted as if searching for the dress for him. He turned to look at Meerab who was wearing a red suit with a dupatta on her shoulder. She looks very beautiful but he should not think of her

"She is not yours Murtasim", he thought and stepped back when Meerab was about to touch his shoulder. He didn't know why his heart always yearned for her presence, even in the hospital he used to wait for Meerab and her presence would light his mood. His heart wanted to touch her and feel her but she never gave him any right which hurt him and he sometimes asked God what mistake he made. For the first time, his heart craved for a girl but she was not his.

"Are you ok?", Meerab asked

"Yes, I am. I was searching for my clothes to change. I want to go back to the mansion", Murtasim said trying his best to look normal and walked towards the bathroom to check if there was any outfit of him but saw nothing and came back towards the cupboard. Most of his dresses are supposed to be clean and he sent his dirty dresses with Ma Begum. He told his mother that he would come with Meerab as she was alone today because Mariyam had college today and he was coming back so she left but now he is in a dilemma. Does she want him in her life or not? What is his importance in her life? Or he is just a guy who she will leave soon?

"Your work?", Meerab asked

"Forget about it", Murtasim said without looking into her eyes as he didn't want to talk to her and didn't even want to continue his work when he was very upset

"Hato. I arranged your clothes so I will give you", Meerab said which made him chuckle. She calls these clothes arranged? From which angle does this mess look arranged? Does she know the definition of well-arranged clothes?

"You call this mess arranged?", he asked pointing towards her clothes which were thrown rather than arranged.

"Han, it's my wish how to keep my things", Meerab said and bent down and took out his clothes from the bottom shelf with a smile. She gave one Kurta and Pajama to him and told him she kept his belongings there. Murtasim nodded and walked towards the bathroom to change. After changing he put his clothes, laptop, and all the needed things in his bag. Meerab wondered what he was doing