33 : Ishq

Meerab heart ragged thinking about the possibilities of his dreams. She knows he has kept this secret to himself as he was not sure of his feelings before. As of now if he is comfortable she believes that he will tell her what happened. He moved his head from her forehead and looked at the sky, the moon was shining now because they have spent more than an hour here. Right now they love silence as well as in silence the hush sound of the water and the soft sound of the breeze could be heard clearly.

"I loved clicking pictures of wild animals in my free time. Baba asked me not to touch the camera ever because I wanted to be a photographer. I was so obsessed with cameras that I used to consider that thing as my life. When my father died the only and last thing he asked me was to leave the camera forever and look after Ma Begum and the villagers. I was Heartbroken but still agreed, I indulged myself in my studies to forget my obsession. Honestly, I fell in love with my work later and thought if not a photographer then I would become a doctor, soon they snatched that dream as well. If given a chance I would have handled 3 things together I would have used a camera occasionally and looked at villagers every Saturday and Sunday.

I studied hard thinking I would get admission to my dream University but couldn't as I was forced to leave my studies. Those days were hard because I felt I had nobody. I wondered why I studied even. I could just complete my graduation and when I asked for further studies, Ma Begum asked me to look at village people living at home.

Anger came naturally as that work, that responsibility was forced on me. Nothing in my life came as my wish. Even you were forced. I thought you would not understand me earlier because my mother never thought about me. The only people who looked important were village people. Chod dia sab. I don't want to talk about it anymore", he said and felt a tear drop stream through his eyes. Before he could move his hand to wipe his tears, he felt her hand wiping her tears. He looked at her whose eyes were moistened because of the fresh tears. He stared at her as he realized that he had a misunderstanding that she would make fun of him and would not understand. Here, she understands him even when he has not expressed his pain in detail as he has cried enough and doesn't want to cry anymore.

(I have given hints in Chapter: 22
And the part where Murtasim states I have Google photos I have a camera from episode 14 as well. Kisi or mai dia ho toh yaad ni and I don't have time left enough to re-read the story)

"Now I just need you in my life. Tum kisi khwab se kam nahi ho. You don't know how much I have dreamt about you, how much I longed for your presence. Don't misunderstand but claiming you is my only dream now. I want to love you and stay beside you all the time to remove the insecurities", he said softly taking her hand in his and joining their forehead again after wiping her tears. Meerab looked down as she was feeling too shy to look into his eyes. The way he confesses himself and opens up is astonishing. She never thought she would be his dream, she felt herself on top of the world realizing someone is there who loves her and dreams for her. She has said no to him but her heart is already giving up hearing him. She used to think only she was the one who lost everything but maybe something is more to it. There is much more she needs to know about him.

They spent 2 hours there as Murtasim started to tell her how he used to come here and cry for her because he loved the silent environment there. Whereas Meerab just kept staring at him wondering why the distance came between their relationship when they both loved eachother. Was their relationship too weak earlier? Or it was not respected by both? The 2 hours went too soon as they were lost in eachother after getting the rights back. It took a little time but it was worth it because at last, they have got their home back. Soon they came back after having dinner outside as Murtasim suggested because they were already late and didn't like the idea of waking others due to the noise.