17 : Revenge?

Meerab woke up with a sharp pain in her abdomen. She closed her eyes feeling sore as he was making out with her for so long. That time she didn't realize anything as she was enjoying being loved by her man. He asked many times if she was fine and at that time she didn't feel anything but now she felt like someone was punching her abdomen. She doesn't regret anything as she knows he is the only man who can claim her body. Last night's desires took a toll on her and she agreed to give herself to him even without any confession from his side as she knew he loved her and would confess it soon. She removed the blanket and noticed wearing his shirt and her lower but what about him?

"Murtasim", she called his name and waited for a while for his presence but he didn't come back. She looked down in disappointment as she expected him to stay beside her and help her to walk after their first time. She never had felt this sharp pain ever and was expecting him to pick her up and assure her that they would manage everything together. She got up and walked towards the washroom slowly by taking help from the wall. Her legs were jiggling and she was feeling the pain increasing with every step she took. Tears made their way through her eyes as she had no one to help her walk to the washroom. She fell on the floor when she reached the washroom and started to cry feeling a sharp pain.

After 5 minutes she gathered courage and noticed the geyser on. If he can do everything already then why he is not present with her? She wondered and after gathering courage, she walked more and after taking a hot bath she felt normal. Her pain decreased and she got the energy to walk. She wore the same clothes again as having no clothes inside. After walking out she noticed their bags missing. That means he left. How can he leave her alone? Was he using her? She walked towards the table angrily to pick up her mobile phone to call him and the first thing that caught her notice was his message

"Breakfast is ready heat it and after having breakfast come back. Please don't drive. I had to leave for haveli immediately and you were tired so I let you sleep. Gussa mat hona❤️"

On reading his message her anger calmed a little bit but she wanted to know what was the reason he went. Why he didn't take her back? Was leaving Haveli without her too important? She wondered and dialed his number. After 4 rings, he picked up the call and answered with a "Hello Meerab, how are you?", but she was not interested in replying as she wanted to know what brought him back.

"Hello, why you went to Haveli alone? What is the reason ?", she asked angrily

"A family came to see Mariyam and Anwar Chacha was out so I had to come. I wanted to be with you but the presence of a man was needed there. I am sorry", he apologized

"Why didn't you take me then? I am also a part of this family", Meerab said angrily

"Do you think you have energy left to travel and start working?", he asked and Meerab had no answer so she preferred keeping quiet. Murtasim smiled knowing that she didn't have energy enough to start working. That's the main reason he left her there as taking her with him means no rest and unlimited work until it's night.

"Bolo aab", he said

"But still... Anyways where are my clothes? ", she asked

"I have purchased one dress and Bhaktu will pick you up. Taiyaar hokar aa jao. If you are not fine then you can take your time", he said which made her smile and her anger vanished after seeing his care for her. She understood that he have other responsibilities as well and Mariyam is also important. As he is the only boy in the family comes with many responsibilities. He has to look at her, his mother, 2 sisters, and her father as well. She wonders how can he handle everything so smoothly. She is falling for him more and more daily.

His care and respect make her feel like the luckiest woman on earth. She hugged her mobile phone and walked towards the kitchen and opened the fridge to see bread toast, omelet, and coffee batter ready. Even the pan was filled with milk which made her smile and she heated everything feeling his love. He didn't have to do all this but still, this sweet gesture made her fall for him more