◇New Roles◇

Lilly's pov-

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! IM ELIGIBLE TO BE LEADER! AND THE LOOKS ON YOUR FACES ARE SO HALARIOUS!!!" I said in utter excitement. After I said that there was a bit of silence as Kane, Jake, and Nixxie were in disbelief, Zach was just normal, Casey was offended and a bit shocked, and Loynce...wait why does Loynce look shocked? Shouldn't he be happy? Then Loynce broke from is confusion and shock and spoke. "Forget about me how is she eligible to be the leader??? She clearly can't be trusted as she trusts literally everyone!!!" Honsetly I was quite offended by Loynce, he's my brother he should be supportive of me not insulting me out loud infront of the team! This is so embarrassing! But when I was about to speak to my disrespectful brother Zach spoke.

"Lilly and Loynce are both eligible to being leader as they both posses the correct attributes of an amazing leader. Lilly is amazing when it comes to one on one combat she is also caring for hers team and tho she is very gullible she is able to make allies and she also keeps hers word. Meanwhile Loynce is very good at planning and is able to think outside of the box while also he does very well under pressure and is great at long distance attacks. But he likes to work alone and isn't very familiar with the word teamwork, he also doesn't trust anyone at all and he often rushes things at times. There for I believe that you two should lead the team together."

I could not believe what Zach just said, he's telling me to work with my disrespectful little brother?!! No way! When I looked at Loynce I could see he was definitely not happy, and I mean not at all as he was giving a 'I'm gonna kill someone' type of look, dad used to make that look all the time...especially around and towards...mom. I don't know what their relationship is at this point I don't even know if their divorced or not but all I know, is that this all started when Loynce got his power, which makes me a bit concerned. I mean I was always concerned but now thinking about it...it worries me even more.

Loynce's pov-

I swear I was about to blast someone so hard that they would end up in a whole other realm!!! HOW DARE HE SAY I DONT KNOW WHAT TEAM WORK IS, I KNOW WHAT TEAM WORK IS!!! I was so angry I really wanted to hurt someone and that's when I felt a hand on my shoulder...it was Nixxie. "Calm down Loynce, don't let your temper get the best of you" Nixxie said with a calm smile. I started to breath in attempt to calming myself down. Then thats when Zach noticed our reactions to what he said about us and he apologized. After that no one spoke and we all just ate our food. After I was done I went off into my room and I locked myself in there as knocking on the door isn't a thing to anyone. I sat on my bed and started thinking about what Zach said. Now that I thinked about it I realized that Zach is right...me and Lilly would make great leaders together, and that's a problem because...I'm not familiar with teamwork, nor leading a team...

To be continued...

Word count- 582