♡Secrets♡

Kane's pov-

We finished dinner and I went to my room. "How am I not eligible?!!!" I yelled to myself. I just don't understand why I can't be leader??? I would say I'm older but that's not true as Loynce, Lilly, and Zach are older than me. But why would Loynce be eligible?! He's distant, he has anger issues, he's never around, he doesn't talk to us as much, it just DOESNT MAKE SENSE!! But yet again, I also have anger issues...you know what this is garbage!!! I was so mad that I threw a photo and it cracked as it hit the wall and fell to the ground. I quickly snapped out of it and realized what I did. I quickly ran to the photo and picked it up to check its state. It was broken and all cracked and that's when I noticed who was in the photo. "Dad?" I said to myself in confusion. I haven't seen my father in months, he was very busy when I was younger as he always said he had 'Anger business' to take care of which doesn't make sense whatsoever! But I anyways then see he's with a huge group of people. I noticed there was him, mom, aunt Nya, uncle Jay, the weird robot couple, the earth Ninja, this random...fairy? Then I noticed two other people that I've never seen before...there both wearing green. "Who are those people?" I said to myself. I wonder why their in that photo? Does dad or mom know them? And if so why didn't they tell us about them? When I looked closer I could that the man in green had something black that went across his face...a scar? I wasn't sure but other than that scar this guy looks alot like Loynce? "Weird" I said. Then I looked at the lady in green and she was holding the man in green's hand. "Maybe there a couple?" I said. When I looked closer at her I noticed that she had a crown on hers head, and so did that fairy. "Are they royalty?!" I said a bit confused. Well I might not know who the couple in green is but I do know who the earth Ninja is, he's Casey's father and because that fairy is hugging his arm I'm assuming that there together which means that Casey is royalty!

I then took the photo with me and I ran to the gaming room where I found everyone except for Lilly and Loynce. I ran in and got their attention. "What is it now Kane?" Jake said with very little interest. "I found a photo of our parents!" I said with a little excitement. Everyone stopped what they were doing to take a look at the photo. "I know it's damaged sense I kinda threw it before I knew what it was but anyways our parents in this photo all together!!! Isn't that weird?!!!" I said. "They look so happy..." Casey said a little sad. I put the photo down on the side table and then I sit with them at the couch. I too was also a bit sad as my parents weren't always happy, they were sad most of the time. "By the looks of it, it seems that our parents aren't always happy?..." Nixxie said with a concerned tone and a sad look. "My parents often cry when their alone." Casey said looking at the ground. "I find my dad comforting my mom as she cries while staring at a photo." Jake said with a tear in his eye. Nixxie then lowers hers head. "My father tends to turn off his emotions as he says he doesn't want to face his emotions." Zach said looking off to the side. I then say "Sometimes my father gets so mad that he throws things and breaks things alot, while my mom has to calm him down alot." Then a silence fills the room and when I felt like leaving I heard a voice from behind me say "Mom?"

To be continued...

Word count- 686