○Speak or Pay●

Loynce's pov-

"Learn to knock!!!" I yelled but when I looked at the door I realized who I just yelled at and I completely felt embarrassed and sorry!

"My bad Nixxie i didnt mean to yell!" I said. "Geese, I was trying to scare you" Nixxie said. "Anyways what were you doin?" Nixxie asked. I can't let her find out, the less they know about my family the better, as the last thing I want is for them to find out I'm an Oni! "Oh I was just cleaning up the place, anyways I just finished so what else did you want other than scaring me?" I said trying not to sound suspicious. "Nothin I just wanted to scare you, oh and I forgot! The guys found this old card game from like 10 or 20 years ago and we're gonna play it wanna join?" Nixxie asked. "Sure why not" I guess a little quick round is fine, then I can go back to reading that book. We then walked out of my room and went to the gaming room where everyone was sitting either on the floor or on the couch.

"Alright so this game is called speak or pay." Jake said. "Kinda sounds like that other game, truth or dare?" Casey said. "Yeah it does" Lilly said. "Anyways we have to spin this mini wheel and then whoever it lands on has to spin it again and whoever it lands on the second spin has to pick a card and if its blue you speak the truth of whatever question the one who got picked the first time chooses but if its red then the one who was choosen the first time gets to make you do something you cant say no to!" Jake explained. Kane and Casey looked the most confused while Lilly looked excited same with Nixxie and Jake meanwhile I didn't quite understand but was fine with playing. "Alright so I'll spin first!" Jake said. He spinner the wheel and it landed on Kane. "Ye!" Kane said. Then he spined it and, great it landed on me...what are the odds?! "Ooooo this is gonna be good! Hurry pick one!!!" Kane said with excitement. I had nothing else I could do but except my fait, so I picked a card and it was blue, good I don't need to do anything weird except speak the truth, hopefully it's nothing to bad. "Alright! Ok so Loynce, do you like someone?" Kane asked. "No I do not like someone." I said unfazed because it's true I don't like someone. "Oh c'mon you know I'm not that stupid and neither are you now do you like someone in this building?!" Kane said. Damm it, I can't lie. I'm not even sure if I like anybody here right? But I went with my gut and said "Nope." "Aww man!" Kane said in disappointment. Then Jake told me that I had to spin the wheel next as it'll tell me who I get to speak or pay to. "It landed on Casey!" Jake said. "Awww man!" Casey said. He then picked a card. "NO ITS RED!" Casey yelled. Kane, Lilly, and Jake were laughing there buts off. I then spoke to Casey as I can choose his fate now. "You must allow me to eat your special cake for a week" I said. Casey looked like he was gonna cry, I kinda giggled a little as to Casey what I said was extremely evil but he deserved it. I never liked Casey as he's annoying and I never really got along with him. Anyways after that the game continued for a bit until it finally got to Lilly having to pick a card while Kane had to enforce what the card was showing. "I got blue." Lilly said. "Alright" Kane said, he thought for a moment and then spoke. "Do you like me?" Kane asked. That's pretty foward not gonna lie, I honestly don't care what Lilly does with hers love life. But Lilly just sat there as hers face slowly turned red. And eventually Kane also turned red as I'm assuming he's now realizing what Lilly's hinting at.

To be continued...

Word count- 705