■The Fate For Garmadon□

The Omega smirked as his plan was finally on its way to succeeding. Then just when Lilly and Loynce were about to attack the Omega Harumi dashed up to block their path she then stared at them dead in their eyes and she yelled.

"KIDS LISTEN TO ME THIS ISNT THE WAY THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE OMEGA WANTS!!! BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT AS THIS IS THE EXACT TRAP THAT YOUR FATHER FELL FOR!!!"

Once she finished hers sentence Loynce immediately realized what was happening and he quickly snapped out of it. But Lilly couldn't stop herself as she has never encountered this type of power before while Loynce has several times so it was slightly easy for him to control it.

"Mom?!!" Loynce said loudly in shock.

"Son your sister needs your help!!!" Harumi yelled.

Loynce immediately turned to his sister and saw her gritting hers teeth and soon it was followed by a growl of the Oni. Her feelings towards the Omega could not be described. She had a ton of hatred towards him as he ruined hers entire family in fact he ruined hers entire child hood along with her brothers. Loynce went infront of her worried she would kill someone as he knows how powerful the power of the Oni is.

"Lilly listen to me this power is to dangerous and its extremly hard to control your going to kill someone!!!!" Loynce yelled.

Despite his warnings Lilly ignored him and immediately pushed him and Harumi out of the way and she ran towards the Omega full force. He moved out of the way and she hit the wall with hers fist as she originally directed the punch towards the Omega but missed. This made Lilly angrier and made hers urge to kill the Omega 10 times greater than before. While watching Lilly as he tried to come up with a plan to end this all, Loynce realized that his father was missing from the battle. He looked around and couldn't see him anywhere but just then he heard the loudest growl in the entire world, and it sourced from behind him. Loynce quickly turned around to see his father standing right behind him. Loynce quickly activated his power and got into his fighting position. Just then a ton of Oni came out of a tunnel in the cave and were holding sharp spears that had capsules on the sharp ends of the spears.

So Kai, Skylor, Zane, Pixal, Zach, Cole, Vania, and Casey went to attack the army while Jay, Nya, and Jake were assisting Nixxie, while Lilly was attacking the Omega, and while Loynce and Harumi were facing Lloyd.

"Father please this isn't you!!!" Loynce yelled.

"Loynce is right this needs to stop please for the kids sake!!!!" Harumi yelled.

"FATHER LISTEN TO-" Loynce yelled before getting cutoff by Lloyd who blasted Loynce with a huge magenta blast.

Loynce flew back and hit a huge rocky pillar that was behind him. Loynce felt a sharp pain through out his entire body as he tried to get up. He then felt his back and when he looked at his hand he saw blood. Loynce looked at himself in a reflection of a huge crystal and saw himself bleeding from his mouth, back, leg, and arms. Loynce didn't care as he needed to save his father and sister. Loynce then charged at his father showing no mercy and started attacking him. Harumi realized that Loynce can handle it and she went to stop Lilly. But when she was about to approach Lilly she remembered what happened last time when she tryed to stop Lloyd. So Harumi paniced and instead went to help Nya and Jay assist their daughter.

Casey's pov-

It was me, my parents, Zach and his parents, and Kane's parents against the army of Oni. I immediately activated my power and I punched two Onis with my super strength, I then spun a roundhouse kicked at 2 more Onis. I was doing a pretty good job in my opinion, I then pulled my sword out and I started attacking more Oni. I took down 5 more when I turned to my right and I noticed Loynce fighting his father, then I looked to my left and see Lilly fighting the Omega. They are actually doing a pretty good job in fighting them. I then looked to see my father, the former elemental master of Earth fighting 5 Onis at once and taking them down with no problem. I then look next to him and I see my mom flipping in the air and kicking two Onis in the face.