×A Bad Reunion×

No one's pov-

"Mom?!!!" Loynce yelled.

Loynce took off the net that was thrown on him.

"Hi son, it's been awhile" Harumi says.

"Oh I wonder why." Loynce says as he crosses his arms and faces the other way.

"Look Loynce I tryed to stay with you and your sister for along as I could but I just couldn't it was to difficult!" Harumi says before Loynce cuts her off and says.

"Sure it was!!! Just like it was to difficult to say goodbye or I love you for one more time you freaking left me alone!" Loynce said loudly.

"Look Loynce we can discuss this later right now no one is safe here we need to leave!" Harumi explained.

Loynce just looked away from her and then out of no where a screeching sound came from a near bye building. Loynce turned around as he recognized that sound. He activated his power in one hand and pulled out his sword in the other ready to fight when he suddenly heard a growl. Harumi quickly turned around and pulled out her sword. Loynce looked at Harumi and he could tell she was nervous and mainly scared. ...but...why? Is what Loynce wants to know.

"Mom stay behind me." Loynce said.

With no hesitation Harumi stepped back a bit as she didn't want to get hurt. Then before anyone knew it the Oni King walked out of the building again but this time his mask was cracked and under the mask was a human face with a bright shining purple eye with a tear rolling down. Harumi immediately had tears forming in hers eyes and it took Loynce awhile to notice but once he figured out who that person was he froze and dropped his sword and deactivated his power. He then had tears forming in his eyes as this person is someone he knows.

"...Dad..." Loynce mummbles.

The people helping the Ninja turn around and one of them gains tears in their eyes. Eventually Nixxie manages to wake up and she saw someone beside her.

"M-mom?..." Nixxie says with a weak voice.

Nixxie then gains focus and sees that hers mom and infact all her freinds parents were there helping them, well most of them. Nixxie then notices hers moms eyes watering that's when hers mother says something.

"Lloyd..."

Nixxie then remembers that's Loynce and Lillys fathers name. When Nixxie looked at the direction hers mother was she saw her looking at the King of Oni.

"Th-thats their father?..." Nixxie said.

Loynce was in utter shock that his father was a monster. Harumi then stood infront of Loynce as Lloyd got closer to them and she said.

"Lloyd it's me Rumi"

Lloyd still walked closer to them unphased and ready to strike at them both. Harumi then held up her sword high to try and defend Loynce and herself. Loynce then prepared himself to have to protect his mother and that's when Lloyd growled at them.

"Stay away you stupid monster!!!!!" Loynce yelled.

Once Loynce yelled that it struck a nerve on Lloyd causing him to get even more angry than before. He then ran towards them and dodged Loynce's attacks and he then grabbed Loynce from the throat.