°Stress for Cake?°

Casey's pov-

Me and the guys kept talking while we waited for Loynce and the girls to come back. 20 minutes passed and they still haven't came back. I was getting a little worried so I went and said "It's strange that they haven't came back yet" "Yeah hope there's nothing wrong" Kane said. "Same" Jake said. After they said that I heard Loynce's voice in my head "I'm the reason why my father is in pain..." I felt so bad for him...I just feel like I shouldn't have heard that at all. I then began to tear up but I wiped my tears away as I didn't want to draw attention. But Jake noticed and said "dude it's fine we're gonna get the cake just chill!" The thing is this entire time I was just saying that I want cake when really I've been sad for Loynce. Even though we dont have the best freindship I just hope that he's ok.

Loynce pov-

At the bottom of the steps leading to the monastery is where I sat crying as hard as I possibly could. I just can't believe I'm the reason my father is in so much pain! Why did I do this to him! Why me?! I hated this so much I couldn't even comprehend half of what I read! My father is part Oni and he didn't want children because he was afraid they would end up like him. All the pain he's been through and I had to come and make it worse!!! I just felt such rage towards myself at that moment. I was very not happy at all. I got so mad at myself that I summoned my elemental power and blasted something random, That object then got dented. I hated every bit of myself at that moment as I made my father's life horrible! I then eventually stopped crying and I collected myself. I then took a ton of deep breaths and calmed down. I then hid the dented object so the others wouldn't see it. Then as I was about to go back up to the monetary by the steps instead of useing the elevator that's when the elevator flashed and that ment someone was on their way down. I immediately ran back and acted as if I was training. Then the elevator doors opened and that's when my sister and Nixxie walked out. "There you are!!!" Nixxie said. "What are you doing training over here?" Lilly asked. "Oh I just wanted some fresh air and some privacy." "Anyways I was looking for you two because me and the guys were going out to eat and we wanted to know if you two wanted to come with?" Nixxie said. "Sure im hungry anyways" Lilly said. "I guess ill go too" I said. We then went in the elevator and went back up to the monastery and walked into the kitchen. "They said they'll come with!" Nixxie said. "Finally!" Jake said. "Let's all get ready and meet back here in 10 minutes!" Lilly said. We all agreed and went to our rooms to get ready. To be honest I was kinda excited as we have never been out with all of us together just chilling and eating as we usually are training or stopping criminals speratly or all together and never actually spending time together without fightning villains. So this was pretty good for all of us to get to know one another more better as a team.

10 minutes later...

I finally was ready as it took me forever to find something decent for this occasion! I wore a yellow jacket ontop of a white shirt, blue jeans, and my white sneakers. I was finally set and ready to go I just had to grab my phone and gloves. I have gloves on as I tend to activate my power by accident at times and as far as I know, my power is very bright and blinding at times. So I put my gloves on grabbed my phone and grabbed my car keys. Yeah sure we may be Ninjas but we're still teens with licenses and phones. Anyways I walked out of my room and went outside where Lilly, Nixxie, Jake, and Zach were and ofcourse Kane and Casey are taking the longest to get ready as they want to look "perfect" for the occasion. Anyways I looked at my sister, she was wearing a white crop top with green shorts, black fishing net leggings white sneakers, and hers Green gloves and she had green painted nails. I forgot to mention that we're all still new to our elemental powers and so we have to wear these gloves that prevent us from accidentally activating our powers out of no where. Anyways Nixxie was wearing a white crop top, blue shorts, white sneakers and hers light blue gloves. Jake was wearing a black hoodie a pair of jeans, blue sneakers, and his blue gloves. I think he's one of the only people that didn't really try in atleast looking decent. I mean even Zach tryed and he's a robot! Jake looks like he was found on the streets! Anyways Zach was wearing a grew shirt, blue jeans, white sneakers and his gloves. Then the doors opened revealing Kane and Casey they both had sunglasses on and they walked out to Lilly and Nixxie and said "Hello ladies" I swear they are both extremely stupid. Anyways Kane was wearing fire shaped sunglasses, a red long sleeved shirt with flames all over it, long black jeans, red sneakers with flames on them, and his red gloves. Meanwhile Casey was wearing normal sunglasses, a black shirt with the words "rock on" in the color orange, black jeans, black and orange sneakers, and black gloves. Finally we could leave I was starving! We then hopped in the elevator got to ground zero, hopped in our cars, and drove our way to ninjago city.

To be continued...

Word count- 1,019

Authors note- This part is I think one of my favorites! Hope you all enjoy reading!