✨️Two Gold's⚜️

Loynce's pov-

At dinner I was so fed up with everyone once Lilly said "Stop being a baby" I then blew up at her and eventually stormed off as I just couldn't stand any of them any longer! I ran to my room shut the door and for some reason I began to cry. I dont know why I kept getting mad at the end of the day and I felt so bad for everyone as I yelled at them but at the same time I could care less as they deserved it! But I didn't know if I cared or not so I just out of no where started crying! Eventually I remembered about dad's book. "Maybe he's experienced the same thing? After all we both had to suffer in our childhood. We're the same." I said to myself. I grabbed dad's book and went to chapter six. "Alright dont lose your temper its just a book." I reminded myself. I then opened the book and I started reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I tryed my hardest to compose myself and keep myself from destroying anything but it has gotten so difficult to the point where I had to take tiny useless things on hand with me so I could destroy that instead of destroying the whole world. I started spending more time with Loynce as whenever I'm with him I feel happy and calm. One day Kai called me to go visit him as we haven't seen eachother in a awhile and he apparently had a kid and he wanted me to meet him. So I left Rumi with the kids and I went to go visit Kai in Ninjago city. It felt kinda weird being back here as I haven't been here in years. I anyways went to where Kai lived which was...the monastery...it was nice and surprisingly still in tackt. Eventually I met Kai once more along with Skylor and Their kid, Kane. It was a nice reunion until something unforgettable happened. A mail man came to deliver mail and there was a letter for me. Kai went to read it just incase it was from a villain who was trying to triger my anger. And I watched Kai as his face went from a happy smile to horrified look. I asked him what it was but he didn't even move. I stole the letter from his hands and he snapped out of being still and he tryed to prevent me from reading it. But I eventually managed to read it and then at that very moment, that very faitful moment. I lost my temper.

"Lloyd please calm down you need to compose yourself!" Kai said.

I don't remember much but what I do remember is getting very very angry. And soon enough I got fed up with Kai's comments. And that's when I became a monster. My eyes glowed purple and my good intentions turned entirely bad.

"Sky get you and Kane to safety now!!!" Kai yelled.

Soon enough they escaped but Kai still tryed to calm me down. But I didn't listen. All the things he said made me even more angrier and eventually. I scared him. With my claws. Which appeared out of no where. I then heard Kais Screams of pain as he fell to the ground. Then Skylor came running to Kai yelling his name out. I felt extremely guilty as I came back to my senses. My eyes went normal I looked Kai as he was in pain. I looked at his leg and saw a huge scar on it. At that moment I realized that

"Im the monster..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had no words for any of the things I just read. That's how Mr. Smith got his scar. That's how it all went down. "Dad's anger got the best of him...is that gonna happen to me...?"

Lilly's pov-

After dinner we all went to our rooms. And so I decided to go and check on Loynce. I walked over to his door and then I heard something.

"Dad's anger got the best of him...is that gonna happen to me...?"

What? How does he know that? Who told him that? Is that even accurate or true? I was about to knock when I heard a bang from my room. I walked to my room in a fighting position and when I got in no one was there. But I saw a book on the floor. "What is mom's book doing on the floor?" I said. I then picked it up and I decided to read it sense I got sometime to do so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello diary my name is Harumi Garmadon. My original last name was Jade but I switched for my husband's last name as mine brought bad memories. My husband is Lloyd Garmadon the Green Ninja. Sometimes i wonder if I even deserve to be happy as I've done a ton of horible things. I wonder if I even deserve to have a husband or if I deserve to have a family with him or if I even deserve to have a happy life with him. It's just hard to get over the past mistakes I've caused. It's sometimes hard moving on from the past when I have done so many horible things. Especially towards Lloyd...but I am grateful that he gave me a second chance. And now we have a kid! Hers name is Lilly, she is so beautiful. She has my white hair and Lloyd's emerald green eyes. She is cute and I am just so grateful to have both of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow. That's deep." I said to myself.

6 months later....

3rd person-

The Ninja have been doing double training for 6 months and are now and are able to control their powers and are able to fight and are ready to fight villains.

"Congratulations kids, you're all Ninja." Said Kai. "YEAH!" Yelled the Ninja.

"Sorry to break up the celebration but there's an emergency in Ninjago City!" Said Skylor.

"Fire Ninja ready!" Said Kane

"Earth Ninja ready!" Said Casey.

"Lightning Ninja ready!" Said Jake.

"Water Ninja ready!" Said Nixxie.

"Ice Ninja ready!" Said Zach.

"Green Ninja ready!" Said Lilly.

"And Golden Ninja ready!" Said Loynce.

"Ninja Go!!!" Said the Ninja. They then got on the bounty and head towards Ninjago city leaving Kai and Skylor behind.

"They grow up so fast." Said Kai.

"Indeed they do...now about that vision you saw?...you said you saw Loynce and some other kid?..." said Skylor.

"Yes, and he had the same exact power as Loynce." Said Kai.

"Whatever it is we must stay alert at all times incase of anything."

To be continued...

Word count- 1,119