♤Not a good suprise♤

Nixxie's pov-

"Wait what?!!" Kane said in confusion. I was also confused, when I turned around I saw Lilly standing at the stand next to the couch holding the photo in hers hand and staring at it. Kane got up and stood next to Lilly and asked "Wait is that lady in green your mom?!" "Yes...she is..." Lilly said in a sad tone. "Why are you sad?" I asked. "It's just...I've never seen her this happy before..." I then see a tear slip down from Lilly's eye. I then realize that none of our parents were ever that happy like in the photo. "She looks so different too...I don't understand why she isn't this like this anymore?" Lilly said looking at the ground. The room was silent for a while until Loynce walked in and it looked like he was holding something but I didn't focus on that ad he looked traumatized when he walked in. I then got really concerned as I've never seen him make that look ever. "Loynce are you ok?!!" I asked. But Loynce didn't respond. Lilly and Kane then turned around and saw Loynce. "Loynce are you ok, what's wrong?!!" Lilly asked as she started to get concerned. Loynce still didn't say anything. I walked up to Loynce and shook him until he snapped out of it. "Huh?!!!" Loynce said in confusion. "What happened are you ok?!" I said still concerned for him. "O-oh yeah I'm fine it's just...he then showed us what he was holding.

he then showed us what he was holding

It was a...photo of...mom, uncle Kai and... "is that dad?" Lilly said a bit confused. "I found this in my room, my room used to be dad's room...this is dad..." Loynce said in a sad tone.

Kane's pov-

When I looked at their father I realized that he looked exactly like the man in green in the photo I found! "Wait that's your father?!!" I asked. But when I looked at Lilly and Loynce faces they looked just as confused as I am. That's when we all realized that our parents were really good freinds, but something happened that caused them all to stop talking to one another. After that Zach then checked the time and saw that it was 10pm so we had to go to sleep. I went to my room closed the door and I laid in my bed and I just stared at the ceiling. I thought about a the things dad has ever said to me and when I thought about it he talked about aunt Nya and uncle Jay all the time and we hung out with them practically everyday, he talked about Zach's parents alot aswell, he mentioned Casey's parents a couple of times, and when it comes to the couple in green Aka Lilly and Loynce's parents...he said nothing about them...but why?

To be continued...

Word count- 518

Authors note- I was going to add more to this but I didn't know what else to add and it looked like a good place to stop so stay tuned😁