□Take Action□

At the Monastery...

Later on...

The former Ninja went to see the young Ninjas bed rooms and have some bonding time to catch up. Meanwhile Harumi was sitting outside watching the birds fly by and just looking at the sky. Lilly walked outside and sat next to Harumi. Harumi got startled and then spoke.

"Lilly are you ok?"

Lilly sat their silent for a minute and then answered.

"How. How did dad...how did you let him get away?!"

"I tryed to stop him when he got home. But I just...couldn't...his anger got the best of him..."

Flashback-

"Lloyd you need to listen to me!!! Violence isn't the way!!! Trust me when I say that!!!" Harumi said.

"NO! THEY ASKED TO GET KILLED ONCE THEY KILLED MY FATHER!!!"

"Lloyd please!!! Think about the kids you said yourself you don't want them to end up like you!!! They need you Lloyd!!!!"

"IM DONE HARUMI! THEY ASKED FOR THIS!! THEY'LL PAY FOR EVERYTHING THEY'VE DONE TO ME, TO US!!!"

"Lloyd please this isn't you!!! You attacked Kai!!! Your brother!!! Please don't let your anger get the better of you this isn't what your father would have wanted!!!!"

"JUST SHUTUP!!!!"

Lloyd then cuts Harumi on hers arm with his claws that appeared out of anger. Harumi then Screams in pain. Lloyd then realizes what he did and is in utter guilt that he attacked someone he loved again.

"Lloyd...this isn't you!" Harumi says out of breath.

Lloyd looks down.

"Dw-eling over the p-past won't change the-the future..." harumi said before she passed out.

"I'm sorry Rumi...but I have to..."

He then walks away and disapears.

End of Flashback-

Lilly was shocked, she had no words at all.

"After that day I had no choice but to take care of you and your brother for as long as I could. But then things got out of hand and I then had to leave to keep you two safe...and Loynce hates me...and now hes gone...and its all my fault!" Harumi said.

Lilly looked at hers mother's eyes and she could see pain, stress, horror, trauma, guilt, sadness. A tear then slid down Harumis face and was followed by more. Lilly then hugged Harumi tight and Harumi continued to cry. Then Lilly said.

"It's ok mom, we will get them back."

At the Oni Kings cave...

In the dungeon...

Loynce was trying to activate his power but he wasn't successful. He then tried rubbing a sharp peice of glass against the bars of the cell. Loynce already managed to escape from his chains but he couldn't budge the bars of the cell out. He tryed to pry it open and didn't stop for a single moment. But after about 20 minutes all he was doing was just sharpening the glass and not doing any damage to the bars of the cell. Loynce got angry and threw the peice of glass at the wall. He then punched the wall and he created a dent. He sat on the ground and looked at the view outside the cell. Then a tall figure appeared, But it wasn't his father, it was a Oni. Loynce then death stared the figure and then the figure spoke.

"Hello Alex-" the figure said before getting cut off by Loynce.

"That's Garmadon to you."

"I see. But who even calls you Alexander?"

"Why should I tell you, so you can use it against my freinds at some point?" Loynce asks.

"I like you."

"Does it look like I care?"

"Your very smart"

"What do you want?!!!" Loynce yelled.

"Nothing."

"Stop lying!!!!" Loynce yelled.

"Fine then. I want your help."

"With what?..."

"Your special Loynce. I was hoping your father was able to catch you and your sister but ofcourse he didn't."

"What are you implying"

"I think you have an idea on what I mean." The Figure says.

"MY FATHER IS NOT WEAK!!!!!" Loynce yelled.

The Figure laughed and then said.

"I can see how your his son, you act just like him."

"SHUTUP!" Loynce yells

"You Garmadons just love to defend yourselves"

"NO WE DO NOT!!!"

"And there it is..."

Loynce growls while holding tightly to the bars. His eyes then turned purple as he death stared the figure. Then out of no where a huge blast demolished the dungeon doors and Lloyd walked in the room. He was in his Oni form and his helmet was fixed and had no more cracks on it.

"What an entrance son."

Lloyd them growled at the figure.

"What did you do TO MY FATHER?!!!" Loynce yelled.

The figure didn't answer and instead threw some weird essence on Loynce. Then he fell to the floor and blacked out. Then 4 Oni came to deal with him and that's when the figure spoke.

"You'll never see the light again Garmadon..."

Then the figure and Lloyd walked out from the dungeon. As the Oni grabbed Loynce and followed Lloyd and the figure deeper into the cave.

At the Monastery...

Nya went to spend time with Jake and Jay was hanging with Cole and the others were in the kitchen talking and catching up with eachother while Nixxie was in hers room alone. She was on hers bed thinking about what could be happening to Loynce at this very moment and what happened in the battle. She grew even more anxious as she truly cared for Loynce. She then decided to take matters into hers own hands. She walked to master wus old room where Kai claimed as his room. She went to his closet, opened the door and she grabbed out her suit from a box that said Nixxie on it. When she grabbed her suit out from the box she saw more items in there. She saw a pair of shoulder pads along with, knee pads, elbow pads, boots, a bandana, a mask, gloves, pads for hers boots, a chest plate, and a collapsible sword. There were a ton of things that replayed in Nixxie's mind.

"Why didn't we get this sooner?!! We could have avoided the feeling of death with this!! Instead they give us basic color coded fabric suits and expect us to live in that!!" Nixxie said loudly.

She then went in the closet, closed the door, turned on the light, and then changed into her suit. She then struggled to put all the extra stuff on but managed to do so in 30 minutes or more. She then went out of the closet and snuck out of the room by jumping out the window. She then headed back to Ninjago City to try and find any traces of Loynce or the Oni.

Little did she know what danger was already expecting her...

To be continued...

Word count- 1,152

Authors note- Sorry for the delay with this chapter, I had to edit it like 80,000 times just to get it to work out and make sense and be somewhat interesting😮‍💨