○Training○

Lilly's pov-

After the whole restaurant fiasco we went back to the monastery. Mr. Smith- or should I say Master Kai- that sounds so weird! Anyways Kane's dad moved in to his masters old room and Kanes mom stayed in ninjago city as someone had to run the restaurant. Anyways once we made it back home Loynce rushed to his room, Jake and Nixxie went to hit the showers, Kane, Casey, and Zach went to help Kane's dad move in, and I was off to my room. When I walked in the place was trashed. "We only moved in like two days ago and my room was already a dump!" I said. I have a horible record with keeping my room clean. I started to clean when I all of a sudden found a book, it's color was a dark shade of green and it had no title. I opened it and it said "property of Harumi Garmadon" wait mom had a diary too? I turned the page and it said "First day of being a princess" I forgot mom was a princess. Wait so am I princess?! And is Loynce a prince?! And is dad and mom king and queen?! You know what, we never lived in a palace for a reason so I should just drop it! I then put the book on my pillow and I decided to make cleaning my room my first priority and then I'll read the book.

1 hour later...

I finally finished cleaning! But the issue is that I forgot that it's 11:15pm and now I'm really tired! I layer in bed sense I was exhausted and that is the last thing I remember because I fell asleep...just great!

Next day...

3rd person-

All the new Ninja were sound asleep but ofcourse they had to be woken up. While they were sleeping Kai and Skylor, mainly Skylor, set an intercom system through the entire monastery so it would be easier to wake up all the kids at once sense they're all in their own seperate rooms. And so Kai went to the intercom and yelled "Rise and shine kidos meet me outside in 5 minutes as your training will begin!!!" All the Ninja were woken up and were a bit tired except for the guys as the ladies were the ones exhausted sense they were up all night. They put they're Suits on and went out to the front where Kai and Skylor were waiting for them. "Good morning Ninja I see you all are pretty tired, especially Lilly and Nixxie, care to explain why? "I was cleaning my room and lost track of time" Lilly said. "And I was...cleaning too" Nixxie said. "Alright now for today I wanna see if you guys are able to activate your powers first." Kai said. And so they all tried, but only Lilly, Loynce, and Casey managed to do so. "Oh c'mon I'm breathing it should work!!!" Kane yelled. "You need to be calm, yelling isn't gonna help son." Kai said to Kane. "Focus Kane" Skylor said. "Yes!!!" Nixxie said as she managed to activate hers power. Then before Kane, Kai, and Skylor knew it Jake and Zach activated theirs. " Yeah!!!" Jake and Zach yelled. Kane then got frustrated. "Kane calm down" Kai said. "This is so stupid!!!" Kane yelled. And before anyone knew it, when Kane punched the wall he activated his power and wall went in flames. "Gahh!!!" Kane yelled. "Nixxie put it out!!!!" Kai yelled. Nixxie tryed to put out the fire but kept missing eventually spraying herself in the face. Zach tryed freezing the fire but he ended up freezing Kane entirely. Jake then got startled by it and accidentally shot lightning at the water on the ground and the lightning spread through all the water on the ground and electicuted Casey which then Casey collapsed and touched the ground and then caused the ground to shake and then Lilly fell and stopped the shaking on the ground and accidently shot Loynce which caused his power to activate and he started glowing which blinded everyone and then Nixxie couldn't see and she ended up spraying everything and everyone and then all their powers deactivated and turns out Nixxie actually managed to put out the fire by spraying everything while not being able to see. Then everyone stayed in silence Kane managed to thaw out of the ice and Kai then realized how much training these kids are going to need. And Skylor just stood there with mixed emotions about what just happened.

"So it seems that you kids desperately need help controlling your powers..." "How about we just focus on physical combat instead!" Kai said with a nervous look while also trying not to explode at these kids for the damage they caused. Kai then walked up near the entrance of the monastery and uses his staff to press on a button on the ground. And a training course appeared from the ground. "Woah..." The kids said. Then Kai said "This is a training course. It'll show me how good you guys are when it comes to being in a different area with obsticals and traps, and it'll show me what needs to be improved from all seven of you." Kai said.

"Now, are you guys ready?"

To be continued...

Word count- 924

Authors note- I know this chapter is short but I'm kinda running out of ideas at the moment but no worries I'm definitely not done with this story whatsoever.