💔Realazation❤️‍🩹

Loynce's pov-

After staring at the book from afar I got up and walked over to it. I picked it up and flipped to the last page where I saw a ton of photos taped on the page...And a drawing of mom beside dad along with photos taped on the drawing. I kept seeing this drawing through out this diary, wait is this even a diary? Because he stopped acting like this was one like way back I think in chapter 2? Anyways I went and sat back down on my bed and I held the book and before I opened it I told myself "Don't get angry over a stupid book okay this is from the past I'm sure his opinion has changed." I then opened the book and began to read.

"So it's Lilly's 1st birthday and today marks 8th month Rumi's been pregnant with our 2nd kid. We were told that this kid could possibly be a girl but I have a very strong feeling it's gonna be a boy, I just have that feeling and it's not from my gut but from my heart. Anyways Zane scanned the baby and said that this child might be straight in the middle 50% Human and 50% Oni. I really hope that this child is like Lilly I don't want this child to suffer like me. I anyways really hope that I can keep these children from turning out like me and Rumi. Me being the one that litterally almost killed everyone in ninjago for not controlling my powers and Rumi being the one that released Garmadon to destroy the world. I definitely don't see myself as a role model, infact I'm not even near that title. Anyways I hope that these kids love Rumi as much as I do cause she deserves all this love way more than me."

I had no words "did dad hate himself?" I said to myself. I then read the next page. It had a title it said "Chapter 6, Grave danger." "Danger? What danger?" I said to myself.

"So the baby has been born about five weeks ago and it's a boy, I knew it would be a boy sense day one. Anyways we came up with a name for him, Loynce the name reminds me of light, of hope. Rumi said he looks just like me. I would agree with her but I noticed that Loynce's blond hair slowly fades to white. So he has both our hair colors. Although he did look like me, I could see myself in him. I got worried because I don't want him to turn out like me, I don't want him to feel the pain I do everyday, the voices that force me and beg me to destroy everything. The power that courses through me, the power that wants to be used for destruction, the feeling of being watched all the time. I don't want him to go through that at all. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry."

I just sat there in silence. This made me wanna cry so much. I couldn't believe what I was reading at all. I was in such shock that I dropped the book on the floor and teared up. "I'm the reason why my father is in pain..." I said. I then began to pour out with tears as I laid in my bed and face planted into my pillow. I then heard foot steps walk away from my door and I realized that someone was listening to me the entire time, that someone being Casey...

Lilly's pov-

I sat in my room for awhile staring at the wall. I decided I should go grab a snack from the kitchen sense im a little bit hungry. So I get up open the door and walk out of my room. I walk into the kitchen where I see Casey grabbing something from the fridge, he looked sad. "Hey Casey you ok?" I asked. He flinched as I said that, I guess he really didn't see me walk in he must be really sad as he always knows when someone walks in. "I'm fine it's just something happened and I'm a little worried" He said. "What happened?" I asked. "I heard something I shouldn't and...I feel really bad" He said. "What did you hear?" I asked as I was curious onto what he heard that made him sad?

"I was leaving the gaming room after you, Kane and your brother left and I heard someone yell. I thought it was Kane sense he's a hot head but I then realized that it sounded like Loynce not Kane. So I went to the door, he told me to go away I then pretended to leave but I actually stayed and listened to him and...I don't know what he was doing but he was having realizationsl's in his room and, I really shouldn't say anything else sense it's his business." Casey said.

I then got concerned and went to Loynce's room but the door was open and Loynce wasn't there. I walked in and looked around as I wanted to know what he was doing in here that made Casey sad. I looked around until I noticed something green poking out from Loynce's pillow. It looked like, a note pad or a book? I walked over to his bed and picked it up. It had no title "strange" I said. I opened it and saw that it read "Property of Lloyd Garmadon" "W-Wait what?!!"

To be continued...

Word count- 968

Authors note- Because of how the last few chapters went I'm assuming that these chapters word counts are gonna be near the 1,000's now. Anyways hope you enjoy reading this one!