■Assemble■

In the kitchen of the monastery...

Everyone was talking a hanging out when all of a sudden Kai's phone starts beeping continuously. He pulled it out of his pocket, turned it on, looked at his notifications and his chill face quickly turned into a worried face. He then tried to run to his room and slammed open the closet to find 6 sealed box's and one opened one. He flipped the flap of the box to see which suit this was and it was Nixxies. He then turned on his phone again and clicked a few buttons. Then the others came rushing to his room worried that something happened.

"What happened?!!!!" Nya asked.

"Nixxie left the monastery!!!" Kai yelled.

"WHAT?!!!!!" Jay, Nya, and Jake yelled.

"How do you know that?!!!" Lilly asked.

"Well, I was trying to give these suits to you kids when your first mission was a success but that failed but anyways Nixxie found it and she took hers and left! And I know this because I have a tracking device on the suit!" Kai said.

"Wait I have so many freaking questions starting with WHY DIDNT WE GET THIS SOONER???" Jake asked.

"Because I didn't think nor knew that your first ever mission was gonna be against destruction itself!!!" Kai said.

"Well yelling won't cahnge the past. All it's doing is changing the future." Skylor says.

"Moms right we gotta take action now!" Kane said.

The young Ninja and the adults agreed. And so they then put their suits, basically armor on and were in shock on how comfortable these suits were!

"THIS IS AMAZING!" Jake said.

"I LOVE IT!" Casey said.

"This is great for battle!!!" Lilly said.

"My productivity has increased 10x more!!!" Zach said.

"THIS IS AWESOME DAD!" Kane said.

All the former Ninja smiled as they remember the good old days. Then Kais phone started beeping continuously once more. He then turned it back on and read a distress signal that sourced from Nixxies suit.

"Nixxie is in danger you kids must go now!!!!" Kai yelled.

The kids then rushed to the Bounty and flew towards Ninjago City.

Earlier...

Nixxie's pov-

I finally made to Ninjago City I stopped as soon as I got to the area where our first battle took place. Started searching for any clues into where Loynce and the Oni where.

"Man, having a robot to help would sure be useful" I said to myself.

Then out of no where one of my gloves started glowing. I started staring at it and then out of no where a line apeared above my hand.

"Woah! Who the hech are you infact what the hech are you?!" I asked.

"My name is Mini pix 3, and I am your helpful assistant. I heard you wanted a mechanical freind to help you so I am here to assist." The voice said.