□The Truth■

Three days passed sense the Ninja came back from their mission. And things were quite peaceful, during this peaceful time the Ninja were recovering while also catching up with Lloyd. Lloyd tryed to be with his kids, it was easy for him to talk to Lilly but with Loynce it was a bit difficult. Loynce was protective against Lloyd and he didn't let his gaurd down for one second. Loynce understands that he's the reason why Lloyd's with them but after all they haven't seen eachother sense Loynce was barely one. With the few interactions he and Loynce had, Lloyd quickly figured out that Loynce had a ton of trust issues. Lloyd watched Loynce closely and saw that he wasn't like this towards just himself but towards Harumi, the other adults, and his teammates. Lloyd could tell that Loynce had trouble being with others and opening up to them. But then he saw him interacting with Nixxie and it was as if that stuff slipped away. Loynce was more happy with Nixxie, and he talked way more with her then he did with anyone else. He could tell Loynce felt something special for Nixxie.

Anyways in present time the kids were training outside on the deck while Kai was telling them what they were doing wrong and how they can improve their chances of winning while Lloyd was watching. The others were inside talking with one another. Lloyd just stared at the kids training and Kai teaching them. Lloyd thought of how that would have been him if he didn't loose his way 15 years ago. Lloyd was jealous of Kai, which was sorta weird sense it was usually the other way around where Kai would be jealous of Lloyd. But Lloyd wasn't jealous because of the fact Kai is the new master, but he was jealous because Kai had a pretty decent life. He had loving parents, he got to watch his kids grow up, he got to spend enternity with his wife, he got to be in control of his own body for all his life, he got to spend time with his freinds, he didn't have to be forced to kill several innocent people, he didn't have a voice in his head tempting him to destroy things, he didn't have a huge burden to hold with him for the rest of his life, he had no regrets, he got to have a childhood, he got to be a kid, he got to experience what it means to be a father, he got to experience what it ment to be a husband. Meanwhile Lloyd didn't get any of that. All Lloyd got was torture and more trauma added to his plate. Lloyd was sick of it, he was sick of existing. Well Lloyd wanted to exist but not under the Omegas control. Lloyd felt his eyes watering, he tryed his hardest to hold back but a few slipped down his cheeks. Lloyd just wanted to settle down and have a life without having to worry about getting killed or kidnapped. Suddenly he felt two arms wrap around his waist. They were warm and cozy, and Lloyd felt safe in this person's presence. He felt like all his fears and worry went away. He already knew that this was Harumi as he remembered getting this feeling everytime he was around her.

"Hey, are you ok?" Harumi asked.

"I-I am not sure." Lloyd said a bit hesitant.

"Well, I just want you to know that I will always be here for you every step of the way." Harumi said. "Because I'll never stop loving you."

"Rumi."

"Yes Lloyd?"

"W-why did, you...try to stop me?" Lloyd asked.

"Because, I love you and I understand that he killed your parents but I knew that it was a trap" Harumi answered.

"Then why didn't you mentioned it?!" Lloyd asked. "You could have prevented so much!!"

"Because...it didnt feel right..." Harumi said.

"HOW DID IT NOT FEEL RIGHT???" Lloyd yelled.

Harumi flinched and the kids stopped training. Lloyd then quickly realized what he did and he quickly snapped out of it.

"I-I'm very very sorry Rumi I-I didn't!!!-"