▪︎Misson▪︎

No one's pov-

"Alright so according to aunt Skylor, theirs a villain with a army going through Ninjago city destroying everything in sight!" Nixxie said.

"I am setting the coordinates now!" Zach said.

"Ooooo this is so exciting, our first real fight!!!" squeeled Jake.

"Stay focused guys. This is serious, we're fighting actual villains and they aren't gonna go easy on us so we need to stay visualant and be prepared! But most of all let's just have fun!" Said Lilly.

"Yeah!" Yelled Jake.

"I'm gonna burn them down with my FIRE!!!" Kane yelled.

"And im gonna shake'um with my muscles as the amazing master of Earth!!!" Casey yelled.

"And with my power I'm gonna truly shock them!" Jake said.

"And im gonna pound them to the ground with my cool power!" Lilly said.

"And im gonna leave them soaked in misery!" Nixxie said.

"And I'll leave them chilled!!!" Zach yelled.

"Yeah...we'll work on that." Jake said.

"Will you guys shutup and be serious!" Loynce said.

"We are serious!" Kane said.

"Yeah what's your deal Loynce?!" Lilly said.

"My deal is that this isn't a joke we need to stay focused." Loynce said.

"Yeah but we're just trying to stay positive, what's so wrong with that?!" Lilly asks.

"Everything! Staying positive is a distraction! We need to focus!" Loynce answers.

"No its not!" Lilly says.

"Yes it is!" Loynce says.

"No its not!!"

"Yes it is!!"

"No its not!!!"

"Yes it!!!-" Loynce says right when he gets cut off.

"GUYS!" Nixxie Yells.

Loynce and Lilly stop arguing and put their attention on Nixxie.

"Right now no one is focusing and no one's being positive so chill out!!!" Nixxie yells.

Loynce and Lilly just roll their eyes at eachother and go their separate ways on the bounty. Then Nixxie notices Loynce alone at the front of the deck.

"Hey Zach, could you stear the bounty for a bit?" Nixxie asks.

"Sure" Zach says.

Nixxie then leaves the top deck and walks out to other side of the deck. She then puts hers hand on Loynce's shoulder and asks.

"Loynce, are you ok?"

"Not really." Loynce replies.

"How come?" Nixxie asks.

"It's just. We're fighting actual villains for the first time with out Kanes parents. And to make it even worse, I'm part Oni and Dragon! What happens if they find out and kill me or capture me?! And what about Lilly, shes mainly a dragon! WHAT IF THEY TRY TO KILL HER???" Loynce yelled.

"They won't Loynce...remember, your not alone anymore." Nixxie says.

Loynce faces Nixxie and she stairs at his eyes with a soft smile. Loynce then smiles and hugs Nixxie. Nixxie is taken by supprise as Loynce has never hugged her nor anyone before. After a few seconds Loynce let's go and he notices that Nixxie is supprised and staring at him. He blushes and looks the other way with his hand on his neck as Nixxie giggles while also blushing. Then thats when Loynce's embarrassed look quickly changes to a horrified look. When Nixxie notices and turns to the direction he is she sees Ninjago city in destruction. There's smoke coming out from buildings, fire burning other buildings, purple blasts coming left and right and the sound of people's horrified Screams fill the air. The other Ninjas come to the front deck where Loynce and Nixxie are at and they also look horrified.

"This is not the type of first mission I was hoping for..." Jake says.

At the monastery...

Kai is in Master Wu's old room reading scrolls and Skylor walks in with a tea tray.

"Fresh tea comin in hot" Skylor says.

"Thankyou Sky" Kai says.

"Your welcome" Skylor says.

Skylor sets down the tea tray near Kai and she sits on the floor next to him. She then notices Kai reading a scroll. It has a ton of writing and one word that caught her eye was the word "time".

"Which scroll is that?" Skylor asks.

"I'm not sure. I just found it." Kai replies.

"What is it about?" Skylor asks.

"It talks about time where all will go into chaos and chaos can beat chaos something like that!" Kai says.

"I see." Skylor says.

Skylor then starts filling both the tea cups with tea. Kai then puts the scroll down and says

"I wonder how the kids are doing?"

"Probably fighting whatever villains their facing." Skylor says.

Skylor then sips her tea and Kai starts to get a bit worried.

"Hey Sky I have a question"

"What is it?" Skylor asks.

"Do you know what villains the kids are facing?"

"No, I was just told there was a threat in Ninjago City nothing else" Sky replies.

Kai starts to get really worried, he then runs up to the radio and turns it on.

Radio-

"Breaking news ninjago city is under attack!!! Stay indoors actually LEAVE!!! BECAUSE THE ONI ARE BACK!!!!!"

Kai and Skylors hearts drop as they just sent 7 kids to go stop an army of blood thirsty Oni! Skylor immediately got up and they were about to head to Ninjago city when all of a sudden a huge blast broke down the monastery doors. Kai and Skylor quickly got outside and once they did they were greeted with a tiny portion of the Oni army.

"Sky what are we gonna do I can't fight!" Kai says.

"Just leave it to me!" Skylor says.

Skylor then shows that she absorbed Kane's power before they left.

"What how?!!!" Kai asks

"Not now pretty boy now go inside and get help!!!" Skylor Yells.

Skylor then runs towards the Oni army and starts attacking them. Kai then runs inside and runs to the phone to call for help.

Meanwhile...

In the King of the Oni's cave...

"My lord. We have found him. The one known as the Fire Ninja. And it seems he has an army of his own as well." Says an Oni.

"Then get rid of them. I want none of them alive. But bring him to me." Says the Oni King.

"Yes my lord, but there is something you should know."

"What is it."

"Their is an Oni fighting with them"

"WHAT?!"

"Yes. And im afraid he is also part dragon. And there also seems to be another dragon fighting aswell."

"Then bring them to me. Now leave me be."

"Yes my lord."

The Oni walks away. Then the Oni King gets up from his thrown and speaks.

"I have you now, Kai Smith..."

To be continued...

Word count- 1,089