□Home Sweet Home□

2 weeks later...

The News-

Breaking news! There have been multiple sightings of Ninja back in Ninjago City! 2 weeks ago the Oni attacked Ninjago City once more and caught us all off gaurd, but then out of no where came 7 new hero's to save us all! Some of them revealed their identitys while the others still remain unknown starting with this girl.

"I gotta tell ya Jimmy, she looks alot like one of our former hero's Jay Walker" News reporter Natasha said.

"With a tiny hint of Nya, the water Ninja" News reporter Jimmy said

"Meanwhile there's this young gentleman that looks exactly like our former Green Ninja!" Natasha said.

"Good, I wasn't the only one that noticed!" Jimmy said.

"Then there's this other young gentleman who looks a bit similar to our other former hero Kai, the fire ninja!" Natasha said.

"Your right!" Jimmy said.

"Well sadly that's all we got on our new mystery hero's. But we can totally take a look at their first/recent battle against the Oni!" Natasha said excited.

"Alright!!" Jimmy yelled.

"So it seems like their suits are color coded" Natasha said.

"OO NATASHA LOOK!!" Jimmy yelled.

"What?!!!!" Natasha asked.

"THE GIRL THAT LOOKS LIKE JAY WITH A SLIVER OF NYA! THAT GIRL IS USESING THE ELEMENT OF WATER!!" Jimmy yelled.

"NO WAY!" Natasha said in disbelief.

"AND THAT KID IN THE GREEN HAS LLOYDS POWER ASWELL!!" Jimmy yelled.

"WHAT?!" Natasha yelled.

"Natasha!!! I think these are the kids of our former Ninja!!!!" Jimmy yelled.

Natasha stayed silent in shock, and so did half of all ninjago who were watching the news the entire time. And a couple of those people who were watching was Kai along with Skylor, Cole, Vania, Zane, Pixal, Jay, Nya, and Harumi.

"Great so now the news is out to half of Ninjago about our personal lives!" Nya complained.

"It was bound to happen." Skylor stated.

"Yeah but now the kids are in danger!" Jay paniced.

Nya patted his back and calmed him down. Then Lilly walked into the gaming room where the adults were and she yawned.

"Sweety how are you feeling?" Harumi asked.

"Fine, what happened?" Lilly asked.

"I think it's best if it's not mentioned, tell me how do you feel, do you have a headache, pain on your back or something related to that?" Harumi asked.

"Just a slight headache, I'll be fine." Lilly said.

Harumi smiled and then hugged Lilly tight. Lilly was unsure of what was occurring but she did know that hers mother was hugging all the air out of her.