■Reflect Till The End□

At night...

"You are pathetic utterly pathetic!!!" Says the voice.

"NO I AM NOT!!!" Lloyd yelled.

"You thought you could escape me, what a fool you are!!!"

"JUST SHUTUP!!!" Lloyd yelled.

"You thought that after having you in my grasp for 15 years I would just let you go like that?!!!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME???" Lloyd asked.

The voice laughs.

"SHUTUP!!!!" Lloyd yelled.

"What I want is something you won't understand."

"TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!!!!" Lloyd yelled.

"I want power, and you have such power that can't be compared with anyone else."

"So that's what you want, power?!!!" Lloyd asked.

"Oh you'll find out soon enough Garmadon..."

The darkness starts to surround Lloyd, he starts to panic. Then the darkness starts to consume him and he Screams in fear.

Lloyd shoots out of bed and looks around like crazy. He then realizes it was just a nightmare, or was it? Lloyd went outside to get some fresh air. He knew he wasn't supposed to be alone at night but the bounty was above him and he was just sitting on the front porch. He sat down and stared at the stars.

"I miss you." Lloyd said. "I miss all of you."

Lloyd's smile towards the stars turn into a frown as he was starting to get beat up with guilt.

"Why..."

A tear slips down his face.

"Why did I give in?! Why did I fall into his trap?!! Why?!!!" Lloyd yelled.

More tears formed as all his memories were being shot at him one after the other.

"You trusted me to not lose control and I failed!!!" Lloyd sobbed. "I failed you!!! I failed all of you!!!"

Lloyd covered his face and started pouring.

"You deserved so much more than this!!!" Lloyd sobbed.

"I could have saved you but I didn't!!! You could have been alive!!!" Lloyd yelled.

"I miss you so much!!!" Lloyd sobbed. "I don't know what to do with out you?!!!"

Lloyd uncovered his face and looked at his hands which were covered in scars. He then saw the huge scar that outshined the others on his arm. He then looked at his leg and stared at it. Lloyd then pulled a dagger out of his pocket and stared at the dagger. The dagger became soaked in Lloyd's tears. Lloyd then dropped the dagger and cried even more.

"I can't even live without hurting myself!!!" Lloyd sobbed.

"All this guilt, anger, sadness, depression, anxiety, stress all put on you." Said Lloyd's Oni side.