•Mystery's•

Jake's pov-

I was in my room reading a ton of books. Hey look don't judge me, battle star the next chapter is almost out and I need to get caught up! And so far I need to know what happened to captine cosmo! Anywho I have been thinking about earlier in the gaming room when we were playing Speak or pay and I noticed that when Loynce left he was off, like way more off than usual. He litterally was mean to me when responding to my question and he looked like he was gonna hurt someone. Not sure why he was like that but I hope he calms down soon. Anywho I already unpacked everything. We've lived here for only two days and everything is already getting chaotic and out of control!

Anyways im hungry, so ima put a pause in my books and ima go grab a snack. I walk out of my room and down the hall leading to the kitchen where I saw Casey eating some cake. "Hey Case!" I said. He flinched and then responded "Hey Jake" "you ok dude?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine just sad that this is the last slice." He said. "Well it's alright we could always go to that new bakery that opened up in ninjago city!" Then his face lit up and he became excited. "Can we get the chocolate cake?!" He asked in excitement. I agreed and he started cheering, I giggled as it was pretty funny. I then went and grabbed a cookie and ate it. Then thats when I see Nixxie and Kane walking in with cupcake rapers. "Oh it seems like there's a party here!" Kane said. "Me and Casey were about to leave to grab some chocolate cake wanna come? "How about we grab dinner first and then go get cake?" Nixxie suggests. "Sure" I said. "Sounds "good to me" Casey said. "Alright" Kane said. "Wanna ask the others if they wanna go?" Nixxie asked. Casey then looked as if he was gonna cry. "Casey you good?" I asked. Casey then tryed to cover it up and smiled and said "I'm fine I just really really want that cake" "Ok we'll get it chill! Let me just call the others! Loynce, Lilly, Zach get in the kitchen now!!!" Nixxie yelled.

Later...

Eventually after 5 minutes Zach walked in the room but Lilly and Loynce were no where to be found. "Hey where's Lilly and Loynce?" Nixxie asked. "I am not sure I was fixing the bounty when I heared you call my name so I came. But I did not see Lilly nor Loynce when I was on my way here." Zack replied. "Maybe their somewhere together?" Kane suggested. "Naw they don't like eachother that much" I said. "Maybe Lilly's in Loynce's room?" Casey suggested. "Yeah she's probably snooping through his stuff, I'll be right back!" Nixxie says as she then walks away from the kitchen. After she leaves Kane starts making jokes as we all start talking to one another about random silly and weird things.

Lilly's pov-

I was in shock...just in utter shock. I just read up to six chapters of my fathers diary and I am just speechless! His life was a living nightmare! Just as I was about to turn the page I then heard foot steps coming closer to me so I immediately put the book under the pillow, stood up and walked closer to the door, turned around and acted as if I just got in a few seconds ago. Nixxie then apears at the door and says "knew it!" "Oh hey Nix! I was just looking for Loynce have you seen him?" I ask. "Wait he's not here?" Nixxie asks. "Yeah I thought he would be here but he just disappeared. Do you have any idea where he could be at?" I ask. "Not sure, maybe he's training in the training room?" Nixxie suggests. "Alright then let's go check!" I say. We then both leave Loynce's room and head our way to the training room.

To be continued...

Word count- 720

Authors note- I know this is a bit shorter but I ran out of ideas. But bare with me as I got a pretty good idea going and it should be worth it!