■Chaos At Prime Evils Eye■

No one's pov-

At the Oni cave...

As Loynce fought and defeated the Oni army he quickly checked his surroundings expecting to fight the Omega but he couldn't find the Omega anywhere. And for the first time in Loynces life he had no idea what to do next. So his body and instincts just took over and before he knew it he was running towards the exit. But then out of no where Loynce got shot by a purple blast and he fell to the ground. He got up but was in a bunch of pain as that blast was strong. When he turned around he saw his father without his Oni mask on his head. His eyes were the brightest shade of purple you could ever imagine. Loynce had many emotions at what he saw, and started panicing. He was breathing very rapidly and he could hardly feel his entire body at that moment, he felt tears roll down his face.

"What's wrong, chosen one." The Omega says.

Loynce didn't hear anything he said he couldn't control himself at all and started to have a panic attack. His legs wouldn't move and he was shaking alot and eventually he fell to the ground on his knees.

"You have failed chosen one." The Omega says.

Meanwhile...

With the Ninja...

The Ninja were in a group going through the jungle. Lilly was leading them while destroying vines with hers sword, Zach was following behind her also communicating with Mini pix 7, and the boys were in the back of the group insulting eachother and acting like 5 year olds. Casey starts laughing.

"What's so funny?" Kane asks.

"Your face!!" Casey says before bursting out laughing.

"Well Your a stupid blonde!!" Kane yelled.

"Well your a stupid ginger!!" Casey yelled.

"Your both stupid now shutup!!!" Jake yelled.

"Look who's talking!!!" Kane yelled.

"Yeah stupid brunette!!!" Casey yelled.

"Well atleast I'm not spoiled like you!!!" Jake yelled.

"Hey I am not spoiled!!!!" Casey yells.

"Yes you are!!" Lilly, Kane, and Jake said.

"You guys are mean!!" Casey says.

He then crosses his arms and gives them the silent treatment. Then Lilly stops them and says.

"There's Nix right there!"

"Why did she run into that cave?!!!" Jake yelled.

"Shutup dumby if Nix beat up those two Onis then that means that's their cave and theres more of them!!" Kane said.

"Then what should we do?" Jake asks.

Then before they could start forming their plan a huge purple blast came out from the cave entrance, hit a tree and knocked it over entirely.

"Forget a plan let's go in there now!!!" Lilly yells.

Then she ran towards the cave and everyone just followed hers call.

In the Oni cave...

The Omega walked closer to Loynce and reaches his hand above his head. Then all of a sudden the Omega gets blasted by a blast of water.

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM YOU FREAK!!!" Nixxie yelled on the top of hers lungs as she wedding style picked up Loynce and ran towards the exit.

Then the Omega sent Lloyd to chase after both of them. Nixxie was running extremly fast like if she was running for hers life, which she was. Lloyd got angrier everytime she would dodge his blasts and so his blasts became more powerful everytime he attempted blasting them. As Nixxie was approaching the exit she noticed a ton of gravel on the ground and surrounding the entrance and she immediately had an idea. She ran even faster towards the exit while holding Loynce who was still having a panic attack.

"Don't worry Loynce we're almost there!!" Nixxie yelled.

Lloyd then started running even faster as he got angrier and was catching up to Nixxie and Loynce. Loynce looked behind him and Nixxie and saw his father's face again which caused him to panic even more and his eyes turned bright purple. Nixxie didn't notice as she was to busy on trying to escape and she kept running. They were approaching the entrance until Lloyd blasted Nixxie with a huge blast. Nixxie hit a wall and fell to the ground in pain. Loynce fell on the ground and scooted against the wall as Lloyd approached him. Loynce got backed into a wall and continued panicing. Nixxie tryed to move but she couldn't and then passed out. Loynce saw that and panicked even more then he already was.

"Loynce. Alex. Garmadon." Lloyd said in a deep sinister voice as he death stared Loynce.

Loynce couldn't speak as the words just didn't want to come out of his mouth.

Lloyd then started forming another blast in one of his hands and was directing it at Loynce. Then out of know where a huge green energy blast hit Lloyd which sent him flying into one of the walls of the cave.

"DONT YOU DARE HURT MY BROTHER!" Lilly yelled as she ran towards Loynce.

Loynce was still having a panic attack Lilly then went on hers knees and attempted in calming him down while Jake and Kane ran to assist Nixxie while Zach and Casey stood to protect their teammates. Lloyd then couldn't hold his anger back any longer and he turned into an Oni once more. Casey started to worry and same with Zach. Then the Omega apeared once more and stood infront of Lloyd.

"You children will never escape. As you are all useless and weak just like your parents!" The Omega said in an angry tone. Then all of a sudden a new voice from out of know where yelled.

"No we aren't!!!"

The Omega looked beyond the kids to see 11 adults in black suits with different colors on the edges of it. The kids turned around to see there parents standing behind them and heading towards them. The kids started to feel hope once more as their parents who are well experienced in fighting have arrived to assist them. Harumi quickly went to hers kids while Nya and Jay went to their kids and the rest of the adults stood with Casey and Zach to protect the others.

"What makes you all think you have a chance in defeating the Omega and the Oni king?" The Omega asked in an angry tone.

Then Lilly stands up and breaths very heavily as she is furious with the Omega She then says.

"You see that's where your mistaken Omega. Because we don't think we can defeat you. We. Know. It."

Then suddenly Lillys eyes turn bright purple. Harumi goes into shock along with the others as she was only 1 percent Oni so how could she have gained purple eyes?

Loynce stands up as he has finally calmed down from his panic attack, he then looks up at the Omega with the brightest purple eyes and the worst of death stares you could ever receive from someone. Harumi stood frozen in horror as she couldn't comprehend anything that was occurring. The Omega then smirked and said.

"Checkmate Garmadons..."

To be continued...

Word count- 1,172