🍜Dinner Hangout🍜

Loynce's pov-

So we were split into two cars. In my car there's me Kane Lilly and Nixxie. And then in the other car there's Zach Jake and Casey. I'm driving sense im the best at it cause unlike Kane I actually Care about everyone's saftey! Anyways I was in the driver's seat Nixxie was sitting next to me in the front, Lilly and Kane are sitting in the back. My car only seats 5 people which isn't to bad to be honest, I don't like big cars as their harder to clean. This place we were headed to is like 2 hours away from the Monastery so this was gonna be a long ride. About half way through the ride I heard Lilly and Kane snoring and when I looked to my side I saw Nixxie sleeping too. I decided to turn on the radio so I could be distracted and not fall asleep while driving. Once I turned on the radio, my favorite song played and well sense everyone is asleep I should be able to sing just alittle. I mean if there tired then they shouldn't be able to hear me. So I just started singing to the song I felt pretty awake and I felt very happy. "I've never felt so excited until I met you! You were so amazingly amazing!" I sang. I continued singing to myself which I was very in to the song that I didn't realize how loud I was singing. "You'll never let me down and I won't let you down either!" Then just when I was about to sing the next lyrics I heard a giggle and when I slightly looked to my right I saw Nixxie giggling while looking at me. I swear I've never felt so embaraced in my entire life!!! I was panicking so much but I didn't want to crash so I had to try to focus on the road as much as possible. "You have a very good singing voice" Nixxie said. "Y-you were supposed t-o be as-leep!" I said trying to form a sentence. "You were singing out loud I'm supprised that the others didn't wake up to your singing" Nixxie said. And before I knew I was a blushing mess while trying to stay in one lane and not crash into other cars. "Do you want me to take over?" Nixxie asked. "Your 13" I managed to say. " Yeah but if I can drive a bus then I can drive a car" Nixxie said. "Okay" I said. After awhile I managed to pull myself together. Then Nixxie asked me a question "Why don't you sing more often?" "Well, I don't know it's just a little embarrassing at times as I know that the guys will laugh at me" I said. "Well I wouldn't." Nixxie said to me. I couldn't help but blush and when I slightly looked over I saw her blushing to. I never thought about me and Nixxie being more than freinds until now. Nixxie is a really good person to have as a freind, I never really thought of her being more. Anyways the entire ride was silent with the radio playing in the background.

Two hours later...

We finally made it to the place, it looked pretty nice on the outside. Lilly and Kane were still asleep and they were pretty close to one another. So I knew exactly how to wake them up, I took off my gloves and got in postion, I opened the car door and I yelled "Wake up love birds!!!" I then used my power and it was pretty blinding. Lilly and Kane woke up and zoomed out of the car. I then stopped useing my powers and I started laughing, Nixxie also laughed. After that we walked inside and then Kane asked us "Did I tell you guys about my family's noodle shop?" "Wait is this aunt Skylors noodle shop?!!!" Jake asked loudly. "Yup!" Kane replied. Jake and Nixxie got really excited. "What?" Me and Lilly asked. "ONLY THE BEST NOODLE SHOP IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!" Jake yelled. " Hello how may I?- Oh Kane, Jake, Nixxie hi!" Mrs. Smith said. "Hi mom!" Kane said. "Wait you brought us to your mom's restaurant?" Lilly asked. "Yup!" Kane said. "Hi Mrs. Smith!" Casey said. "Hi Casey it's been awhile!" Mrs. Smith said. Does everyone know this lady?!! "Hello Mrs. Smith it has been awhile!" Zach said. "Well it certainly has" Mrs. Smith said. "Oh and who are you two?" Mrs. Smith asks. "I'm Lilly and this is my brother Loynce" Lilly said. I waved as I didn't want to be rude. "Oh wow you two look pretty alike" Mrs. Smith says. "Thanks?" We both say. "Let me get you all seated!" She said.

3 minutes later and we all sat at a table. "Ok so what drinks would you all like?" Mrs. Smith asked. "I'd like water" I said. "Green tea please" Lilly said. "Lemonade for me" nixxie said. "Me, Jake, and Casey would take a Soda" Kane said. "And im fine" Zach said. "Alright comin right up!" Mrs. Smith says. I can't wait to eat cause I'm so so so hungry!

To be continued...

Word count- 877