■A Search Into the Dark■

At the Monastery...

No one's pov-

As Harumi and Vania finished their conversation they walked to where the other former Ninja were to catch up on their plan, They walked in and sat down with the others.

"So what did we miss?" Vania asked.

"Not much, we were just talking about the fight not to long ago" Kai says.

It stayed silent for awhile as everyone thought about what they saw. Then Cole broke the silence.

"So, Lloyds back."

"And he's more dangerous than ever." Jay says.

"And he took his son who could possibly be just as dangerous as him." Nya says.

"But where is the question." Kai says.

They start to think and then thats when Skylor gets an idea.

"Kai, you remember the android you and Pix installed to the kids suits?" Skylor asks.

"Yeah?" Kai responds.

"Well maybe the kids found a way to track both Nixxie and Loynce and could possibly be heading there now" Skylor says.

"Actually they did, their heading towards prime evils eye, or atleast thats what they have on the bountys computers." Kai says.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! So your telling me that we've been sitting here making plans, crying, and being worried over all our kids safety AND THIS ENTIRE TIME YOU KNEW WHERE EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM WERE?!!!!" Jay yells.

"YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE BOUNTYS COMPUTERS???" Nya yells.

"WHY DID YOU KEEP THIS FROM US???" Cole yells.

"HEY! Look..." Kai says.

"You better not say something stupid." Nya says.

"I was enjoying the moment!" Kai says.

Nyas eye then starts twitching and Jay gets startled by it.

"What are you doing are you asking to get killed?!!!" Jay says in a whisper tone while shaking behind Cole.

"Guys focus!! Our kids are in danger!!" Vania says loudly.

"Vania's right we need to come up with a plan, and fast!" Harumi says.

"I say we just follow them!" Cole says.

"We're not gonna stock them! what are we over protective parents???" Jay says.

They stay silent for a few seconds until Kai speaks.

"So everyone in on following them say I on three, one two three"

"I!!!" Everyone says.

Then they grab their weapons and head to bottom on the monastery stairs by taking the elevator. They then get in their old vehicles from their old crime fighting days and they drive off to find their kids.

Meanwhile...

In the Oni Cave...

Loynce was still staring at his reflection on the giant crystal until he finally snapped out of it. Loynce quickly checked his surroundings and out of know where his head started pounding like crazy. He tried to ignore it and he then noticed his eyes where bright purple. He suddenly felt rage and the urge to destroy things course through his veins and mind. He immediately started breathing calmly and once he felt calmer he opened his eyes and saw that they went back to normal. He then started hitting the walls hoping to wound up hitting a secret button to open a door or something. He eventually did hit a button and a door that blended in with the wall opened. He immediately ran out of the room and ran as fast as he could. He didn't know exactly where he was but he was just following his instincts on which way is out. He continued running and ignored his tiredness, he didn't stop for a breather or nothing as he knows he can't trust anyone whatsoever. Loynce grew up alone all his life, first his father left when he was young, then his mother left shortly after, and eventually his sister left him. It took him awhile to trust his sister after she left him but he still doesn't fully trust her. But because of people betraying and abandoning him when he was younger he learned to never allow anyone to get close to him. And he new for a fact that no one in this cave is to be trusted and that he can not rely on his team to save him. As they most likely won't save him at all. Loynce started panting and was really running out of breath. But he ignored the signs his body gave him and he continued running as fast as he could. It was extremely dark as he was running so he was running and usesing his power to light the way which took up even more of his energy. He eventually saw a purple light and managed to make it to the thrown room where he was earlier. Loynce had no sense of time as their was no sign of an exit near by. He stopped running to catch his breath as he finally knew where he was. He remembered exactly how to get to the exit of the cave. As he was about to continue running he suddenly heard footsteps coming from behind him. He jumped mid air, turned around, activated his power, and got into his fighting stance. Then out of the shadows came an army of Oni who surrounded the Omega. They then surrounded Loynce and left him no way of escaping leaving Loynce no choice but to either listen or fight. He choose to listen just so he could catch his breath before running as he knew where ever he was would be far from the Monastery where he would be safe.