1

Chapter 01: Car accident, wife/father lost his memory? !

"Doctor, may I ask if any of the injured in the car accident who were sent here just now is named 'Yu Nian'?" The

old housekeeper in a tuxedo, leading a team of bodyguards, ran neatly into the lobby of Xicheng Hospital.

The doctor on duty was startled by them and glanced at the computer screen: "In the emergency room. Are you all family members? One person will pick up the patient, and the other will pay the bill." At this time, a round and short little hand

, It stretched out from under the consultation table.

"I'm a family member, scan my QR code."

The doctor on duty stood on the consultation table and looked down.

I saw a three-year-old kid, no taller than the consultation table, wearing black gentleman overalls, with a stern face, a serious expression, and raised his hands high.

He was wearing a children's watch on his wrist, and on the small screen was the payment code.

The doctor on duty was stunned for a moment, whose child is this?

Xiao Zaizai said seriously: "I am He Xiaohe, Yu Nian's son. Quickly scan the QR code." "

Oh, okay." The doctor on duty quickly picked up the QR code scanning machine.

drop! Payment successful.

He Xiaohe took back his hand and said to the watch: "Big daddy, I found dad. He is at Xicheng Hospital and paid the money. What should I do now?"

A calm and serious male voice came from the phone: "Give the doctor the watch."

"Okay." He Xiaohe raised his hand again, "Doctor, my eldest father wants to talk to you." The

doctor on duty looked confused. Who are the people in this family?

"Who is your eldest father?"

"Hello, I am He Xingque from Xingnian Group." The voice on the other end of the phone was still serious.

The doctor on duty widened his eyes, Xingnian Group? Congratulations Xingque!

Xingnian Group is currently the largest business group in the world and is nicknamed the "Xingnian Business Empire".

The founder of the "Xingnian Business Empire" is the 27-year-old young talent He Xingque.

Xing Nian Group’s tentacles extend to various fields. The hospital building was built with donations from Xing Nian Group. There is a label of Xing Nian Group on the consultation table. Even the QR code scanning machine held by the doctor has Xing Nian printed on it. The group’s logo.

He Xingque did not give the doctor on duty too much time to be shocked and continued: "I already know about the car accident on Xicheng Road. My lover Yu Nian was also one of the injured in the car accident. How is his current condition?" The doctor on duty was still a little unresponsive

. , stammered in reply: "Yu...Mr. Yu must have smashed his head..." He

Xingque's voice deepened: "Your hospital is too small to rescue all the injured at the same time. I am working with your hospital Contact the leadership, and the hospitals under the name of Xingnian Group will immediately send ambulances and helicopters to transfer the injured for rescue, and at the same time reduce the pressure on your hospital." "

So, please notify all doctors and nurses immediately to help transfer the injured. Rescue All expenses incurred during the process will be borne by Xingnian Group."