14

Chapter 14: Xing Nian, you love-brained boss!

Yu Nian held his mobile phone and looked at the payment information on it, and was stunned by the series of "0"s on it.

Is He Xingque running a banknote printing factory?

Otherwise, he runs a communications company, and he asked his subordinate to send this text message.

Yu Nian's left eyelid twitched hard - his left eye twitched for money, very accurately.

Yu Nian raised his head, gave He Xingque a thumbs up, and sighed: "It's too strong."

He Xingque asked: "Is it enough?"

Yu Nian nodded frantically: "Enough, enough."

He Xiaohe got out of his father's arms He came out and returned to his seat to read the picture book: "The task is completed. Dad will come to me next time he is short of money."

Yu Nian gave him a slight "ok".

Yu Nian and He Xiaohe were both reading. He Xingque put down the milk and took his notebook over. He sat down next to Yu Nian and processed the documents quietly.

This is the first time since Yu Nian's car accident that a family of three has enjoyed such a leisurely time without anyone else disturbing them.

Yu Nian took a pen from He Xingque's pocket and wrote and drew on "Chuan Shu Notes".

[1. Little cannon fodder plot line (blackmail-shooting) excluded]

[2. Big villain plot line (bankruptcy-suicide)]

Yu Nian held the pen and tapped the second line.

How to prevent He Xingque's company from going bankrupt?

Yu Nian held his head and thought.

He only had memories of high school, and he did learn "Economic Life" in class, but it was probably of no use.

Yu Nian re-examined the plot. He Xingque's business empire collapsed because he was engaged in black industry behind the scenes and always wandered in gray areas. In the end, he was attacked and reported by the protagonist.

So...

you still need to be tough when it comes to blacksmithing. As long as He Xingque doesn't do those messy things and doesn't violate laws and disciplines, he won't be reported at all. Being reported is useless, and he won't fall.

Well, Yu Nian nodded seriously, it makes sense.

But...

Yu Nian thought about the cash receipt text message he just received. There were a series of "0"s on it. He Xingque was so rich, he couldn't really... be involved in those black profit-making industries, right?

Yu Nian looked at He Xingque suspiciously.

Probably not?

But he is the villain who kills without blinking an eye, and the protagonist's attack and the enemy's combined efforts to defeat the villain is an important plot point in the original book. After this incident, the protagonist's emotions are infinitely sublimated, leading to a sweet finale.

If the protagonist, Gong Shou, had not reported He Xingque, Yu Nian could not think of any plot that could replace this incident.

Moreover, with He Xingque's business empire standing in the way, the protagonist Gong cannot achieve success. In order to make way for the protagonist Gong, his company is also in danger.

How about he report He Xingque directly before the protagonist is attacked?

If your spouse reports, you may be able to win leniency. When He Xingque went to jail, he took He Xiaohe to open a food stall outside and guarded He Xingque.