21

Chapter 21 Crisis thanks to my lover.

Yu Nian shook his dry and soft hair and climbed out of bed: "I'm going back to sleep." He

Xingque followed him: "So early?"

Yu Nian turned around and said confidently: "No more If you sleep, you will imprison him."

He Xingque helped him open the bedroom door: "I don't have it."

Yu Nian waved his fist at him: "You do."

He walked lightly and walked into the bedroom next door.

He Xiaohe had fallen asleep on the bed, but no matter how quiet Yu Nian was, he still woke up.

He Xiaohe raised his head drowsily and rubbed his eyes: "Dad, big daddy, are you back?" "

Back." Yu Nian climbed onto the bed and hugged him, "Did I wake you up?"

"No, Dad and I are back. There is a small zipper, so I know dad is back."

"Oh." Yu Nian pulled the quilt and covered himself, "It's very late, go to bed." "

Dad said he would bring me delicious food. There is delicious food. ?"

"Bring it, we'll eat it tomorrow, and brush our teeth today."

"Okay."

Yu Nian coaxed He Xiaohe, fell on the bed, and got ready to sleep.

He Xingque helped them turn off the night light and whispered, "Good night, Nian Nian."

Yu Nian turned his head and said nothing.

He Xingque said again: "Good night, Nian Nian."

He Xingque must get his answer.

"Oh." Yu Nian responded dully, "Good night."

He Xingque smiled and closed the door.

Yu Nian buried his face in the pillow and let out a "woo" like a little train.

The villain has a thousand tricks, of which 500 were originally planned to be used to deal with the protagonist's attacks and 500 to deal with the protagonist's emotions.

The actual situation -

all one thousand were used on Yu Nian, and he even grew eight hundred more tricks to use against Yu Nian.

In "Campus Love", the protagonist was suppressed and beaten by the villain in the early stage of the attack, and it was not until the end that they jointly managed to kill him, which shows how scheming the villain is.

Now that he is alone, how can he defeat the villain?

Yu Nian seriously doubted that he had been tricked step by step in this way.

Falling in love is a routine, proposing is a routine, getting married is a routine, every step is a routine!

He Xingque set countless traps in his life, trapping him tightly.

The next day, seven o'clock in the morning.

The children's watch on the bedside rings on time.

He Xiaohe climbed out of his father's arms and turned off the alarm clock.

He Xiaohe put on a children's watch and called his father to get up: "Dad, get up, we have to go to school today."

Yu Nian lay on the bed and "hum" twice: "Xiao Zai, pay attention to your wording, yes Go to the school anniversary, not go to school. I go to school with you, it's a bit scary."