26

Chapter 26 Injury in the Bathroom Mr. He had to help take a bath every year.

He Xingque hugged Yu Nian tightly.

Yu Nian raised his head and patted his arm: "Mr. He, the hug is too tight and he is going to die. Is this the legendary 'plasticine' hug where you rub the other person into your own bones and blood? Ah. ...I'm out of anger..."

He Xingque lowered his head and kissed his forehead: "Nian Nian, I love you so much."

Yu Nian became angry again and showed him a sweet smile: "Me too ..."

I couldn't say it, a little embarrassed.

Blushing, Yu Nian got out of He Xingque's arms, shook his arm, then raised his hand and banged it on the wall, blocking He Xingque against the wall.

He Xingque was taller than him. He stood against the wall, looking down at him, waiting for him to speak.

Yu Nian cleared his throat: "Me too..."

Still a little unable to speak.

Yu Nian couldn't hold back his laughter and patted He Xingque's arm: "Mr. He, you just need to know."

He started directly and unbuttoned He Xingque's suit.

He Xingque froze for a moment, his ears turned slightly red, and he leaned back, but he could only lean against the wall.

"Nian Nian?"

Yu Nian touched his abdominal muscles, then took out his mobile phone from the inner pocket of his suit, unlocked it with his fingerprint, turned and left: "Order takeout." He Xingque frowned and followed out

: "Every year."

Is that it? Don't you want to touch it a few more times?

In the bedroom, Yu Nian lay on the sofa, opened the takeout app, chose a fried chicken restaurant, and ordered a fried chicken and cola set with two flavors, sweet chili sauce and honey mustard sauce, and then handed the phone to He Xingque.

He Xingque casually ordered a set meal and settled the bill.

Yu Nian hugged the pillow, opened his mouth wide, and yawned.

He hurried over before he woke up. He was in a hurry. He was originally with a high heart, but now he relaxed and felt a little sleepy.

He Xingque found a small blanket and covered him: "Do you want to sleep for a while?" "

No." Yu Nian touched the corner of his mouth, "When I think of the fried chicken flying over, I can't sleep. I fell asleep It will make you drool."

"Yeah." He Xingque sat down on the cushion next to the sofa, touched Yu Nian's head and ran his fingers through his hair.

The two of them just sat quietly.

After a while, Yu Nian asked: "Mr. He, how long is it?"

He Xingque opened his phone and took a look: "There are still twenty minutes."

Yu Nian sighed: "It's such a long twenty minutes."

He Xingque Still remember that he didn't have breakfast: "Would you like some fruit to cushion your stomach? Does your stomach feel uncomfortable now?"

Yu Nian shook his head: "I want to wait for the fried chicken."

After a while, Yu Nian secretly glanced at He Xingque and asked, The voice said: "He Xingque, your life experience is nothing to care about. Your life experience is very popular."

He Xingque didn't quite understand: "Huh?"

Yu Nian cleared his throat and suddenly said in a mechanical voice: "He is not A recognized illegitimate son, he is a poor little kid who was exploited by his gambling father."