28

Chapter 28 Should we sleep together?

A few days later.

He's Hardware Company officially declared bankruptcy and was seized and taken over by relevant departments.

The matter of deliberately injuring people with a fruit knife downstairs of the Xingnian Group, as well as the matter of He Xingque reporting He's tax evasion, but the identity of the reporter was revealed, were all handled by lawyers.

Yu Nian and He Xingque took He Xiaohe back to the villa.

That morning, Yu Nian was sitting at the table, with "Chuan Shu Notes" in front of him, as well as flyers he had gotten back from several travel agencies.

Although He Xingque was not seriously injured, Yu Nian was still a little scared after this incident.

Just in case, he decided to make arrangements to seek refuge abroad as soon as possible.

Yu Nian finally chose the "Island Garden Vacation" flyer and contacted the person in charge of the travel agency.

The travel agency takes care of everything, helping them buy air tickets, apply for documents, arrange food and accommodation, and also arrange local guides for them.

Very easy.

Yu Nian made an agreement with the person in charge to bring the documents over in the afternoon and then sign the contract in person.

Yu Nian held his head and glanced at He Xingque quietly.

Well, he has kept his ID himself and can pick it up later. He Xingque may have kept He Xingque's ID himself.

So how should I tell He Xingque?

Just say, "I have prepared a surprise for you, give me your ID card."

It feels a bit like someone trying to trick people into getting a loan.

It's better to tell the truth and say, "I have arranged a trip and will go through the formalities in the afternoon. Please give me your documents."

It should be okay. He should get his own first, and then ask for it from He Xingque.

He Xingque was looking at files on the computer and didn't seem to notice that Yu Nian was peeking at him.

Yu Nian made up his mind, put away his things, ran into the small compartment in the bedroom, and used his birthday to open the safe.

It was the safe hidden behind the large wedding photo of him and He Xingque.

As soon as the safe was opened, Yu Nian was stunned for a moment.

? ? ?

Yu Nian and He Xingque's ID cards, passports, marriage certificates, household registers, and He Xiaohe's birth certificate were neatly arranged, waiting for review, and were placed flat in the cabinet, waiting for Yu Nian.

Yu Nian collected all the documents at once, effortlessly.

He carried his things and walked out of the cubicle.

He Xingque was still reading the documents, motionless.

Yu Nian sat down next to him: "Have you known this for a long time?"

He Xingque raised his head and said calmly: "What do you know?"

"Traveling abroad. You don't know, why do you arrange the documents so neatly?"

"General cleaning, just take it easy. I tidied it up."

"Who does such a big cleaning, are you pretending again?" "