25

Chapter 25 Embrace the Unlucky Guy He Xingque

He Xingque spent a few days personally collecting some evidence on He's accounts and reported it to the tax bureau.

Sure enough, within a few days, tax problems broke out at He's Hardware. The tax bureau staff officially entered He's Hardware, took over the accounts, and began a comprehensive inspection of the accounting issues. The company's legal representative was also detained.

As soon as the industry started to look around, it was discovered that He's Hardware had been continuously seeking cooperation with other companies as early as half a year ago.

Their posture is very low, and the profits they make are huge. Some companies have already reached cooperation with them, and this time they are also implicated and included in the investigation.

For a time, He's Hardware became a street rat that everyone yelled at.

The matter is not over yet. The situation is still very complicated. The detained company legal person is just an insignificant person. The rest of the He family is still outside. He Xingque is worried that they will jump over the wall in a hurry, so he has strengthened the security of the group and resumed working from home. There is no Then take Yu Nian to the group.

He doesn't care about the He family, but he cares about Nian Nian.

Yu Nian didn't know what happened, and felt a little regretful: "Driving a patrol car is quite fun."

He Xingque comforted him: "The bodyguards at home are equipped with the same car, and you can drive it every year." "

Really? "Yu Nian's eyes lit up and he ran out of the study, "Grandpa Butler!"

Yu Nian took He Xiaohe to drive a patrol car in Dioni Castle.

He Xingque was reading documents alone in the study.

Another day I don’t want to go to work.

Although He Xingque didn't tell Yu Nian about He's business, the matter caused a big fuss, and not long after, Yu Nian got the news about He's Hardware.

Yu Nian held the phone in his hands and was stunned for a moment.

He's Hardware? Why is his surname also He?

Oh, the news photo is not of He Xingque, it is of a fat, middle-aged man.

He was startled, and he thought He Xingque had gone bankrupt and they started to go into plot.

Yu Nian raised his head and looked at He Xingque quietly. By the way, he remembered that the original book said that He Xingque was an illegitimate son of a wealthy family.

It can be seen from his name that his actions are deficient, his actions are wrong, and his life is full of deficiencies.

The original book says that when He Xingque was a child, his father did not love his mother. He followed his mother who was an underground lover and hid around. He was beaten and scolded by the He family, and even went to school for a year.

When he graduated from junior high school, his mother passed away due to alcoholism. He Xingque sent his mother to be cremated, found an iron cookie box to contain the ashes, and took it to the He family.

He made the elders of the He family very angry, and finally they reached an agreement. The He family gave him a sum of money to buy out their relationship.

The condition is that He Xingque leaves the capital, goes somewhere else, and does not appear in front of them again.

After some haggling, the deal was finally closed at a price of three million, which was also one of the start-up funds for He Xingque's later business.