13

Chapter 13: Blackmail He Xingque and give me 100 million!

I have to say, the technician who lost his footing... He Xingque's skills are very good.

With wet hair and a sunflower hood on his head, Yu Nian sat cross-legged on the sofa and raised his head slightly.

He Xingque stood in front of him with a hair dryer and dried his hair.

The hair dryer whirred -

He Xiaohe pursed his lips and also whirred -

Yu Nian looked at him doubtfully, made an "ok" sign, and covered He Xiaohe's pouted red mouth with the circle of his thumb and index finger. .

He Xiaohe:? !

Yu Nian asked: "What are you doing?"

He Xiaohe said confidently: "Help daddy dry his hair."

Yu Nian was confused: "Do you think it will be dry like this?"

"You can dry it a little bit."

"Okay."

He Xiaohe said from Yu Nian He broke free from the circle and continued to huff at him.

Yu Nian raised his hand to scratch his hair, but He Xingque held him down.

Did he give birth to a stupid baby?

He obviously looks very domineering.

As if reading his thoughts, He Xingque said calmly: "I've taken an IQ test before, and it's above average."

Yu Nian looked suspiciously at He Xiaohe, who was breathing loudly with his mouth wide open: "Really?"

After a while, He Xiaohe's face Honghong looked at Yu Nian: "Dad, I'm out of energy."

"Cheer up when you're out of energy." Yu Nian cheered him up, "Come on."

He Xiaohe got into his arms: "Dad, then I can still talk to you tonight Do you want to sleep together?"

"Okay." Yu Nian nodded, "So you snore for me just to sleep with me?" "No

, Big Daddy said you can't sleep with wet hair. Help dad dry himself a little, and dad won't feel uncomfortable when sleeping with dad." "

But it's still morning, and it's not bedtime yet."

"You can take a nap. Dad can go to bed whenever he wants."

Yu Nian It hit me all at once.

Look how sweet this little mouth is! Listen to how well this little story puts it!

He Xiaohe's IQ is at least an advanced level, and he is a little genius.

Yu Nian hugged him and hooked up with him: "Okay, let's take a nap together."

While He Xiaohe hooked up with his father, he turned to look at his big daddy.

Big daddy, do you see clearly? By clinging to daddy like this, you can sleep with daddy.

Very simple.

He Xingque lowered his eyes and remained calm on the surface, concentrating on blow-drying Yu Nian's hair. In fact, he was watching all of He Xiaohe's actions.

Is this called sticking to each other every year? childish.

He Xingque purred Yu Nian's hair to make sure it was dry, and then turned off the hair dryer.

The buzzing sound disappeared, Yu Nian shook his head, and his fluffy and soft hair swayed, which was very comfortable.

Yu Nian smiled and said, "Mr. He, thank you."