19

Chapter 19: The school congratulatory maniac is jealous and silent, endless silence.

Yu Nian lay in He Xingque's arms and put his hand on He Xingque's chest.

He Xingque stood firm and motionless, his strong arms tightly holding his waist to prevent him from falling.

He Xingque's hand on Yu Nian's waist moved unconsciously. He lowered his head, as if inadvertently, quietly raised the corners of his lips, and gently touched Yu Nian's hair.

He Xiaohe was still standing on tiptoes, with both hands on the door handle, dangling on it.

He was very angry!

Dad kept saying "Coming, coming, coming soon", but he never came. He waited on the bed for a long time with the picture book. He almost read the whole book by himself, but Dad didn't come yet.

His father was obviously trying to deal with him, so he rushed out to find his father.

But...

daddy and big daddy are hugging each other.

After my father lost his memory in a car accident, I often hugged him, but I had never hugged my big daddy.

He Xiaohe hung on the door, blinking his eyes. Did he destroy something?

He Xiaohe gritted his baby teeth and shook hard, trying to close the door again.

"I didn't mean to do it, eh——"

The tip of Yu Nian's nose smelled the refreshing smell of cold mint on He Xingque's body. He came back to his senses and hurriedly crawled out of He Xingque's arms.

"He Xiaohe, you're doomed!"

He Xiaohe was horrified: "Dad?"

It was really done, and his father called out his full name!

Your father is playing the role of an innocent boy from a wealthy old man, and you dare to open the door!

This makes the "rich old man" lose all face, and you are finished.

Yu Nian walked into the bedroom aggressively, and He Xiaohe turned to Big Daddy for help.

He Xingque stood there and whispered, "It doesn't matter, you did a good job."

"Ah?" He Xiaohe didn't understand. Did he do a good job?

Why do Dad and Big Daddy react differently?

With sharp ears, Yu Nian suddenly heard the two of them talking. He picked up He Xiaohe's picture book and small pillow, walked out in a hurry, and gave it to He Xingque: "He did a good job, then he will sleep with you tonight." Well."

Yu Nian looked at He Xiaohe: "You sleep with him tonight."

He Xiaohe pursed his lips: "Okay."

He Xingque took the thing from Yu Nian's arms and saw his red ears, and understood something. Didn't say much.

Yu Nian is shy.

He is not a rich old man, he is an innocent male student who can't help but be shy just by hugging him.

"What are you looking at?" Yu Nian bared his teeth and claws at him without any deterrence, then closed the door and left the He family and his son outside.

The moment he closed the door, Yu Nian covered his face and walked around in the bedroom.

He hugged He Xingque, and he even touched He Xingque's chest muscles.

The chest muscles turned out to be soft, not hard. He Xingque couldn't see it clearly when he was wearing a suit. He didn't expect it to be quite easy to pinch... He didn't mean to, so he