3

The villain is dressed in black, has a cold face, and has a strong aura. At first glance, he is not a good person.

The little Zaizai is also dressed in black and looks exactly like the big villain. He seems to be carved from the same mold. He doesn't look like a good guy at first glance.

As for the doctors, they all received He Xingque's bonus just now, and Yu Nian has seen it.

Looking left and right, the old housekeeper is still more kind.

Yu Nian received an injection and fell asleep in the arms of the old housekeeper.

When he woke up again, it was already nine o'clock in the evening.

Yu Nian was lying on the soft hospital bed, tugging on the quilt, opening his eyes, and quietly observing his surroundings.

Yu Nian was basically certain that he had passed through "Campus Love" and had become the little cannon fodder with the same name and surname as him.

But he wasn't sure yet at what point in time he had worn it.

He couldn't remember at what point in the plot the little cannon fodder entered the hospital.

He couldn't remember when the big villain and the little cannon fodder got married and had a baby.

He couldn't even remember that this sweet thing was actually a "boys and boys" article! There is no "birth" on the article tag at all!

In the original book, the main villain was single until death. The relationship between him and the little cannon fodder is purely golden thighs and puppy legs.

When he is happy, the big villain will reward the cannon fodder with some pocket money; when he is unhappy, he will kick the cannon fodder over.

In the end, he killed the little cannon fodder with one shot without any hesitation.

This is an extremely sociopathic classic villain.

So why did the big villain and the cannon fodder get married?

Yu Nian hid under the quilt, shivering.

Woohoo, his head hurts so much, he must have been beaten by the villain, it hurts like hell!

At this time, the old butler walked in pushing the dining cart and shouted in surprise: "Sir, are you awake?"

Yu Nian got up from the bed with a bang and wanted to cover his mouth: "No, I'm not awake. ", don't shout, don't attract the 'big and small villains'..." The

"big and small villains" following the old butler:? ? ?

Yu Nian turned his back to the door and did not see them.

The "big and small villains" looked at each other, took half a step back, and left the ward.

Before leaving, He Xingque winked at the old housekeeper and

told him to eat first.

The old butler understood, nodded slightly, parked the dining car in a well-trained manner, and opened the folding table on the bed: "It's so late, sir. You must be hungry. Let's eat something first." He scooped out the chicken porridge from the thermos bucket, and

then Putting a few refreshing side dishes on the table: "Auntie cooked them at home and brought them to me. They are all my husband used to like to eat. The memory has changed, so the taste shouldn't change, right?" Yu Nian seemed to be aware of it and looked back at the door

. .

The Hes and his son had already closed the door, preventing Yu Nian from seeing them.

The old housekeeper was helpless: "Mr. He and Mr. Xiao He won't come in for the time being. Don't worry, sir." "