5

stuck in the wheelchair by He Xingque every year, raising your head and looking at his face.

He Xingque lowered his eyes slightly and met his gaze.

Yu Nian unconsciously hid behind him, with a well-behaved look on his face.

He Xingque's tone was calm and he asked in a low voice: "Are you hurt?"

Yu Nian shook his head: "No..."

At this time, He Xiaohe stepped forward and said, "Big Daddy, Daddy is about to perform a wheelchair spin for me."

He Xingque looked at Yu Nian seriously: "Didn't you fall?"

Yu Nian looked back seriously: "No."

He Xingque frowned: "What's that 'ouch'?"

Yu Nian smiled awkwardly but politely: "Forward...Move forward. That is, before each move, you have to say 'ouch' to increase your momentum."

Yu Nian spoke softer and quieter: "I didn't expect Mr. He to be outside, nor did I expect that the sound insulation of this ward is so poor... ..."

What a shame.

He Xingque let go of the wheelchair and stood up straight: "Be careful."

"Yeah." Yu Nian nodded nervously, "No... I won't play anymore."

He Xiaohe looked regretful: "Huh? No more playing?"

The old housekeeper pushed The dining car appeared at the right time: "Sir, it's time for lunch."

On the dining car was today's lunch, as well as the strawberry cake that had just been delivered.

He Xingque looked back, then looked at Yu Nian's timid appearance, and took half a step back: "I still have documents to approve." The

old housekeeper also wanted to help him create opportunities: "Mr. He..."

He Xingque looked serious. He said: "No, you eat first."

The old housekeeper nodded: "Yes."

Sitting in a wheelchair, Yu Nian pursed his lips unconsciously and watched He Xingque leave the ward.

Did He Xingque leave because of him?

Yu Nian suddenly felt...

a little strange.

The old butler filled the rice and put it in front of Yu Nian: "Sir." "

Oh." Yu Nian came to his senses and took the bowl and chopsticks, "Thank you."

Yu Nian took a mouthful of rice and wanted to ask the old butler something. After thinking about it, I still couldn't ask.

Until after lunch, when the old butler pushed the dining cart and left, Yu Nian didn't ask the question he wanted to ask.

Yu Nian held his head, ate strawberry cake, and watched cartoons with He Xiaohe.

Oh, so distressed.

Yu Nian, a high school student, feels that he has encountered unprecedented problems.

He turned his head and looked at He Xiaohe: "Baby?"

He Xiaohe turned his head: "Dad?"

Yu Nian thought for a while and asked, "Is the relationship between Mr. He and I really good?"

"Very good." He Xiaohe did not forget to add. He said, "Dad and I also have a very good relationship."

"Mr. He..." Yu Nian paused, "Love me very much?"