9

Chapter 09: have been standing on tiptoes for more than 5 million years, holding on to He Xingque's collar.

Damn He Xingque, damn the villain!

He finally understood why He Xingque was the villain in "Campus Love".

This scheming, this bad attitude, this innocent pretense.

You are so good at pretending!

Anyway, he will be killed by the big villain sooner or later, so why not fight with the big villain now? He will attack and kill the protagonist today!

With the villain killed, the protagonists attacking Shouhe and Meimei, "Campus Love" ends on the same spot.

He Xingque stood in front of Yu Nian and lowered his head slightly so that Yu Nian could pinch him.

Yu Nian grabbed his collar and pushed him against the wall.

The safe is still open. The safes in the president's home are very large, hanging in the air, as big as two He Xiaohes.

Yu Nian pushed He Xingque hard, trying to stuff him in.

"Go in! Go in! If you can't get my ID card, I'll put you in!"

The safe was stuck on He Xingque's waist. He Xingque raised his hands: "Nian Nian, I can't get in."

Yu Nian Gritting his teeth, he pushed him twice: "Stay inside."

Yu Nian took a photo of He Xingque, turned around, walked out of the cubicle, and sat down on the sofa outside.

Yu Nian didn't react until he sat down.

How is he so skilled?

He beat up the villain, and he also wanted to stuff the villain into a safe.

It's over, it's over, Yu Nian covered his face, he was going to die.

He Xingque took out all the documents from the safe and placed them in front of Yu Nian.

"Nian Nian?" He sat down next to Yu Nian and lowered his head to look at him, "Nian Nian, here is the ID."

Yu Nian covered his face and didn't want to pay attention to him: "Go away."

He Xingque said seriously: "Nian Nian, We have known each other since our sophomore year of high school. I proposed to you a year after I graduated from college and my company started to improve a bit. You just lost your memory, not your body was taken away from you. You may not be able to adapt to it now. If you live at home for a few days, you will soon. I'll get used to it."

"Don't leave, okay?" Yu Nian

said dullly, "I won't leave, so give me your ID."

He Xingque smiled and said, "I don't need these at home."

"I want myself Keep it."

"I'll give it to you when I find it."

He Xingque obviously didn't want to give it to him.

Yu Nian was speechless, lowered his head even lower, and murmured in a low voice: "Hiding other people's documents, are you a legal practitioner?" I don't know what the

word was that hit He Xingque, and He Xingque said a little seriously: "I No."

Yu Nian said nothing.

He Xingque couldn't see his face, so he knelt on the ground, tilted his head, and leaned forward to look at his face, "Niannian, are you crying?"

Yu Nian opened her eyes and met his gaze.

He Xingque's eyes were firm and sincere: "Nian Nian?"

Yu Nian was speechless again: "Are you a primary school student?"