32

Chapter 32 Recovery: Recovery of memory every year.

Yu Yeye is very unconvinced, he obviously pretends to be very good!

The little cannon fodder in the original book is greedy for money, vain, and hugging people. He is also the same. He is not out of character at all, and there is no OOC!

Greedy for money - He always asks He Xingque to give him money, and always asks He Xingque to pay for things when he goes out.

Vanity - Every time he plays with He Xiaohe, he always wants to occupy the coolest twist car.

Love hugging thighs - tightly hugging the thighs of He Xingque, the world's number one CEO!

He obviously played the role of little cannon fodder so well, how could He Xingque see through it from the beginning?

The most important thing is that Yu Nian firmly believes that

he is speaking Mandarin! Correct Mandarin!

How could he be exposed by something as small as his accent?

Absolutely impossible!

He Xingque must have deceived him.

In the room, the bedside lamp glowed dimly.

Yu Nian held He Xingque's shoulders: "So you discovered it from the beginning?"

He Xingque lowered his eyes, looked at his messy movements, and frowned, as if he was trying his best to endure something: "Yeah."

Yu Nian didn't dare . Believing it, he asked again: "Have you discovered it since high school, when we first met?" "

Yes." He Xingque's Adam's apple rolled up and down, his voice was hoarse, and he paused a bit, "Every year. The accent is really obvious among that group of people."

"Ah!" Yu Nian was about to be pissed off by him, and he was also pissed off by something.

He pushed He Xingque away and fell to the side as if he was in a mess: "I have no strength."

He picked up the phone and took a look.

Okay, great, another half hour was spent by him.

He didn't do anything for half an hour, and his hands were almost scratched.

He had only read Qingshui Wen. When he was in high school, he accidentally entered some websites and saw [Are you over 18 years old] for the first time. Yu Nian honestly chose [No], and then it popped up.

Later, I sneaked in to take a look. I only looked for vegetables among the meat and didn't remember any of these things.

As a result, he still has amnesia now. Although he has a baby, he has no idea what to do.

Yu Nian lay on the bed exhausted, like a puddle of cats, so tired.

He Xingque lowered his eyes and looked at himself, then quietly reached out and touched his sleeve: "Nian Nian, do you just ignore me like this?" "I can't."

Yu Nian turned over like a pancake. "How about you..."

Before he could finish his words, He Xingque grabbed his ankle and dragged him back.

"I'll do it."

"Huh?!"

Like a fierce tiger, he pressed his prey in front of him, his tall figure cast a shadow, covering Yu Nian's entire body.

Yu Nian was startled and trembled all over. He put his hands on He Xingque's shoulders and tried to push him away.

After a moment of silence, Yu Nian suddenly came to his senses.